17. One Pan Chicken Alfredo: This easy meal for college students is another recipe that’s light on the cleanup. The dish is made in a single pan.
18. Grilled Margherita Sandwiches: This recipe combines pizza with grilled cheese. Yep, you read that right…bet you can’t wait to try it.
19. Skinny Orange Chicken: This recipe’s orange sauce requires several ingredients but it’s more cost effective than heading to a local Chinese restaurant.
20. Broccoli and White Cheddar Mac & Cheese: If you’re looking for a way to incorporate more veggies, may I recommend smothering them in cheese?
21. Chicken Penne Bake: It takes less than 10 ingredients to make this easy meal for college students.
22. Panko Mozzarella Sticks: You can also use this flour, egg, and milk panko breading mix on chicken tenders, zucchini spears or sweet potato sticks.
23. Almond Butter and Banana Open Sandwich: If you’re looking to reduce your carbohydrate intake, replace bread with a banana as in this almond butter and banana open sandwich.
24. Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice: Several ingredients are needed for this easy recipe for college students, but it will provide several servings.
25. Chicken Pesto Sandwich: If you don’t want to make your own basil pesto per the recipe, feel free to head to a health food store like Whole Foods or Fresh Market to buy a jar of basil pesto to make this flavorful sandwich.
Have you tried any of these easy college recipes? I’d love to hear your results! Which was your favorite?