9. Buffalo Chicken Macaroni and Cheese: Give your macaroni and cheese a kick by adding buffalo chicken.
10. 15 Minute Mini Calzones: Skip the take out, it’ll be faster and cheaper to make these 15 minute mini calzones. Bonus: You’ll have leftovers for the rest of the week!
11. Buffalo Chicken Dip Quesadillas: This easy meal for college students makes plenty of food. Consider sharing with your study group while you cram for midterms. Hey, everyone thinks better on a full stomach!
12. Grilled Veggie Ciabatta Pizza: A delectable pizza that doesn’t come frozen in a cardboard box.
13. Ravioli Lasagna: While it may not be quite as good as mom’s homemade lasagna, this dish is the perfect easy meal for college students. It only takes 10 minutes to prepare.
14. One Pot Mexican Skillet Pasta: Hate doing dishes? This scrumptious meal can be made in one skillet so there’s minimal cleanup.
15. Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese: If you’re feeling a little homesick or overwhelmed, indulge in this remake of a tried and true comfort food. It’s easy to make and will have you feeling better in no time.
16. Roasted Red Pepper Alfredo: In 30 minutes or less you can be enjoying this awesome Italian dish.
Haley A. says
Quick Question: Just wondering what the budget on this might be and if it could fit into the $27/week challenge?
We have 2 mouths to feed on a budget of $25/week due to layoffs, so We’re super strapped for cash and are looking for pricepoint meals.
Thanks for your help!
Christina Aleman says
Eating healthy foods doesn’t mean you have to spend more money. There are still healthy food that’s right on a budget esp for students.