Help the kiddos stay organized and on track with one of these FREE printable chore charts.
5 FREE Printable Chore Charts For Kids
How many times have you asked your kids to do something only to hear “Okay, in a minute,” or better yet, the sound of crickets? Yep, teaching your little ones to help out around the house can be a real well, chore (haha). However, research shows that the effort is well worth it, and these free printable chore charts may help you all stay on track!
Children that do chores tend to have higher self-esteem, be more responsible, and be better equipped to deal with frustration (source: The Center for Parenting Education). All of those benefits sound pretty great to me! Plus, it’s always nice to have a little extra help around the house; am I right? 🙂
Using a printable chore list for kids is a great way to reinforce their responsibility. Think of it this way, when you ask your child to do something the words leave your mouth and simply vanish into thin air. However, a chores chart is a physical thing that can be seen. Once you’ve chosen one of these free printable chore charts and filled it out, be sure to put it in a high traffic place (such as on the fridge) so the kiddos see it day after day.
In addition, a free chores chart is a great way to track progress. Using colorful markers, stamps, or stickers, be sure to keep track of the fantastic work your little one is doing. Just seeing those marks accumulate on the chores chart can encourage your little one to keep at it!
Even if your kiddo is an old hand at chores, a printable chore list can come in handy. I find this to be especially true during the school year when time management skills really get put to the test. Tip: In addition to one of these free printable chore charts, you might want to snag a printable homework chart to ensure your kiddo gets his or her home and school work done! 🙂
Oh, and if you need a little extra help with your own “chores,” consider using the adult version of these free printable chore charts:
Here are 5 fun free printable chore charts to choose from!
1. Free Printable Chore Charts For Kids (Freebie Finding Mom) – The three words I would use to describe this free printable chore chart are: Free, fun, and flexible. Yep, the bright colors give it a little something extra, but it is entirely customizable to fit your needs. Simply print a chores chart for each kid, write in their duties, and have them get to work! 🙂
2. Make a Post-It Note Chore Chart (With Free Printables!) (Tatertots & JELLO) – This chores chart might require a little extra set up time but it offers a pretty impressive finished product. I especially like the option to add an “extras” section with additional chores that can be done for rewards or money.
3. Chore List For All Ages (Free Printable) (Together With Family) – This super simple chore list has something for everyone, and by that I mean chores for kids of all ages. Since it already has the chores written out for you, there’s much less setup involved here than with some of the other free printable chore charts.
4. Free Printable Chore Chart For Preschoolers (Hey There Home) – This free printable chore list for kids is aimed at little ones who are just starting off with helping around the house. I really like the pictures for each chore as they can help little ones who can’t read figure out what they’re supposed to do.
5. Age Appropriate Chore Charts For Kids (100 Things 2 Do) – These age specific printable chore charts for kids allow you to start small when the little ones are about 2 and build up as they mature and acquire more skills. These are definitely an awesome option to get your kiddos accustomed to chores and chore charts at an early age.
Did you like these FREE printable chore lists? Get more fun free printables right here on the Freebie Finding Mom blog and by following Freebie Finding Mom’s Freebies and Freebies for Kids Pinterest boards.