Speak Your Mind
Don’t be afraid to speak up… it could actually make you some quick cash! These money making apps will pay you to tell them what you think.
14. Surveys on the Go – How would you like to get paid for your opinion? Well, with this money making app you can! This mobile market research tool pays you to tell them what you think about everything from politics to sports to technology, so go ahead, mouth off! 🙂
15. Nielsen Homescan – Earn rewards by telling brands about your shopping experience. Each time you share you earn points which can be cashed in later for some great rewards.
16. Mobee – Your mission, should you choose to accept it… Using this money making app is a bit like being a spy; unfortunately, you do not get your own theme song. LOL! How it works is you pick a store and then answer 5-10 questions regarding your experience there. In exchange for your time you get points that can be redeemed for gift cards, prizes, or cash.
17. NPolls – Your opinion matters! Get paid to weigh in on matters of global interests and then see how your answers compare to others.
18. i-Say Mobile – Brought to you by Ipsos, an independent market research company, this money making app asks you to relate your shopping experience “in context” by answering questionnaires, sharing your location, and uploading photos and videos in the moment (when you’re at the business).
19. ipoll – No, tell us what you really think… and earn gift cards, airline credit, and much more thanks to this money making app.
20. Receipt Hog – This money making app is kind of like a game. You take pictures of your receipt, play slots, and take surveys. For playing slots and taking surveys you earn “coins” which can be traded in for Amazon gift cards or cashed out via PayPal.
21. Rewardable – At work, you earn more money (a promotion) based on doing a good job and this app works the same way. With Rewardable you get paid to complete tasks, such as surveys on store conditions. However, as you complete more and more tasks successfully, you’ll gain access to higher paying opportunities.
A Picture’s Worth a Thousand Words
You don’t have to be a professional photographer to take advantage of these money making apps. Say cheese and earn some cheese!
22. GigWalk – How would you like to get paid to snap a picture with your smartphone? If you said “yes, please”, then GigWalk is for you. Companies post “gigs” on this app, most of them requiring you to go to a business and snap a picture, and once you complete the gig you get paid.
23. FieldAgent – While this money making app offers a variety of money making opportunities, one common example is to ask “agents” to head to their local store and snap a picture of a certain product with its price. This allows companies to gain insight into their competition. Think of yourself like the “price police”.
24. EasyShift – Discover all your city has to offer and get paid to do it with EasyShift. Simply visit local businesses and complete “shifts” (tasks) such as taking pictures or completing surveys to earn quick cash.
25. Zoozz – Make bank by snapping photos with your iPhone, answering questions about your experiences, and going undercover as a mystery shopper.
26. Iconzoomer – Say cheese! With the help of this money making app, you can get paid to take pictures with your phone. Yep, it is as easy as that.
27. Wegolook.com – Site unseen? I don’t think so! Get paid to help perspective buyers out by doing a quick (photo or video) inspection of an item and then reporting back.