29. The Best Gluten Free Vegan Stuffing (Strength & Sunshine) – Stuffing is certainly a staple at Thanksgiving; however, it’s also an excellent side dish year round. If you’re gluten-free, you may have thought that stuffing was out of your life forever… but you were wrong!
30. Summer Veggie Pasta Salad (Strength & Sunshine) – Looking for a light and refreshing side dish? Look no further than this cooking for a crowd recipe. It is perfect when you want a lighter meal or want to offset a heavier entree.
31. Tahini Celeriac Potato Salad (Strength & Sunshine) – This is not your grandmother’s potato salad! Creamy tahini sauce really makes this side dish stand out. Bonus: It is gluten-free, vegan friendly, and paleo approved.
32. Tomato Basil Cauliflower Rice (Strength & Sunshine) – Cauliflower is amazing. There’s so much you can do with it (such as making pizza crust) including making “rice” with the help of this cooking for a crowd recipe.
33. Southwestern Bacon and Cheese Pasta (Couponing for 4) – Pasta? Bacon? Cheese? Enough said!
34. Fruity Cauliflower Rice (Strength & Sunshine) – The combination of cauliflower, pomegranate, kiwi, and coconut may sound bizarre, but trust me, one bite of this cooking for a crowd recipe and you’ll be hooked! This recipe is especially good during the doldrums of winter when you could use a tropical escape.
35. Red Winter Kale Salad (Strength & Sunshine) – Boost your immune system with the help of kale. Don’t worry, this is a much more pleasant experience than getting a flu shot!
Cooking For a Crowd Dessert Recipes
36. Giant Peanut Butter Cup (Freebie Finding Mom) – With just 5 ingredients, this decadent cooking for a crowd recipe is deceptively easy and guaranteed to “wow” the crowd.
37. Mom’s Fantastic Holiday Fudge (Freebie Finding Mom) – Speaking of decadence, what could top ooey-gooey-melt-in-your-mouth fudge?
38. Peanut Butter Chocolate Eclair Cake (Couponing for 4) – You’re just 8 steps away from peanut butter chocolate paradise thanks to this cooking for a crowd recipe. The hardest part of this recipe? Not eating the whole cake by yourself!
39. Lemon Coconut Bars (Eat Thrive Glow) – For the person with more of a savory than a sweet tooth, I recommend these tart and tempting bars. Bonus: Lemons have been shown to help prevent cancer… so you’re actually doing yourself a favor by eating these! 😉
40. Easy Tropical Angel Food Cake with Pineapple and Toasted Coconut (Two Healthy Kitchens) – The juicy pineapple, crisp coconut, and crunchy almonds in this easy to make cooking for a crowd recipe blend together into an experience your taste buds won’t soon forget.
Use these 40 cooking for a crowd recipes to prep for any occasion from breakfast to dessert!
Do you know of other tasty cooking for a crowd recipes? Please share them in the comments!
simple recipes tips says
Easy Breakfast Pizza is very tasty and easy to make that helps to remove thirsty.Thanks for the recipes.
simple recipes tips says
This desert looking like a creamy increasing the out looking gorgeous. can you give a suggestion how to make it with the help of burners.
Shirley Symon says
Crock pot and sheet pans are a cooking for crowd must haves.
You betcha, Shirley. 🙂 Kelli