29. The Best Gluten Free Vegan Stuffing (Strength & Sunshine) – Stuffing is certainly a staple at Thanksgiving; however, it’s also an excellent side dish year round. If you’re gluten-free, you may have thought that stuffing was out of your life forever… but you were wrong!
30. Summer Veggie Pasta Salad (Strength & Sunshine) – Looking for a light and refreshing side dish? Look no further than this cooking for a crowd recipe. It is perfect when you want a lighter meal or want to offset a heavier entree.
31. Tahini Celeriac Potato Salad (Strength & Sunshine) – This is not your grandmother’s potato salad! Creamy tahini sauce really makes this side dish stand out. Bonus: It is gluten-free, vegan friendly, and paleo approved.
32. Tomato Basil Cauliflower Rice (Strength & Sunshine) – Cauliflower is amazing. There’s so much you can do with it (such as making pizza crust) including making “rice” with the help of this cooking for a crowd recipe.
33. Southwestern Bacon and Cheese Pasta (Couponing for 4) – Pasta? Bacon? Cheese? Enough said!
34. Fruity Cauliflower Rice (Strength & Sunshine) – The combination of cauliflower, pomegranate, kiwi, and coconut may sound bizarre, but trust me, one bite of this cooking for a crowd recipe and you’ll be hooked! This recipe is especially good during the doldrums of winter when you could use a tropical escape.
35. Red Winter Kale Salad (Strength & Sunshine) – Boost your immune system with the help of kale. Don’t worry, this is a much more pleasant experience than getting a flu shot!
Cooking For a Crowd Dessert Recipes
36. Giant Peanut Butter Cup (Freebie Finding Mom) – With just 5 ingredients, this decadent cooking for a crowd recipe is deceptively easy and guaranteed to “wow” the crowd.
37. Mom’s Fantastic Holiday Fudge (Freebie Finding Mom) – Speaking of decadence, what could top ooey-gooey-melt-in-your-mouth fudge?
38. Peanut Butter Chocolate Eclair Cake (Couponing for 4) – You’re just 8 steps away from peanut butter chocolate paradise thanks to this cooking for a crowd recipe. The hardest part of this recipe? Not eating the whole cake by yourself!
39. Lemon Coconut Bars (Eat Thrive Glow) – For the person with more of a savory than a sweet tooth, I recommend these tart and tempting bars. Bonus: Lemons have been shown to help prevent cancer… so you’re actually doing yourself a favor by eating these! 😉
40. Easy Tropical Angel Food Cake with Pineapple and Toasted Coconut (Two Healthy Kitchens) – The juicy pineapple, crisp coconut, and crunchy almonds in this easy to make cooking for a crowd recipe blend together into an experience your taste buds won’t soon forget.
Use these 40 cooking for a crowd recipes to prep for any occasion from breakfast to dessert!
Do you know of other tasty cooking for a crowd recipes? Please share them in the comments!