14. Baked Spaghetti (A Mitten Full of Savings) – Tired of having the same old spaghetti dish over and over? Boring! Here’s a budget friendly cooking for a crowd recipe that’s an excellent way to dress up spaghetti.
15. TGIF Cajun Chicken Pasta Copycat Recipe (My Heavenly Recipes) – Celebrate the end of the work week with this TGIF Friday’s copycat recipe. You’ll save money by staying in but won’t sacrifice taste!
16. Creamy Turkey Wild Rice Soup (Ally’s Sweet & Savory Eats) – This cooking for a crowd recipe is an excellent way to use up leftovers whether they’re from the whole crockpot chicken you made (recipe above) or from your Thanksgiving turkey.
17. How to Deep Fry a Turkey (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Thanksgiving is a time when cooking for a crowd recipes will really come in handy. Here’s one recipe that’ll produce a succulent turkey everyone will be fighting over… the only problem? There won’t be any leftovers!
18. Chef Boyardee Beefaroni Copycat Recipe (Eat Thrive Glow) – Not too keen on feeding your family dishes from a can? Thanks to this copycat recipe, you can now feed them the food they love made by the one that loves them.
19. Philly Cheesesteak Soup (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Here’s a cooking for a crowd recipe that turns a beloved sandwich into a mouth-watering soup!
20. Italian Chickpea Casserole (Strength & Sunshine) – I bet you’ve never had a chickpea casserole before, but after you (and your family) sample this cooking for a crowd recipe you’ll be wondering why you waited so long to try one!
21. Buffalo Chicken Tater Tot Casserole (Couponing for 4) – Chicken, bacon, tater tots, cheese, and ranch dressing? Just the ingredient list for this cooking for a crowd recipe is enough to make you start drooling!
Cooking For a Crowd Side Dish Recipes
22. Mac and Cheese Bites (Freebie Finding Mom) – In just 10 steps you can achieve cheesy golden goodness! These mac and cheese bites are perfect as an appetizer or side dish and are sure to be a hit.
23. Smokey Sweet Peanut Slaw (Strength & Sunshine) – Give coleslaw a makeover with this cooking for a crowd recipe. Smokey and sweet with crisp cabbage, Asian pears, and shredded carrots, this recipe is not only delicious but also vegan friendly and gluten-free!
24. Modern Macaroni Salad (Strength & Sunshine) – Macaroni salad gets a contemporary face-lift with this gluten-free, vegetarian friendly recipe.
25. Easy Baked Asparagus Fries with Herb Breadcrumbs (Couponing for 4) – This cooking for a crowd recipe is so good it may be enough to convince your picky little eater to put a vegetable in his or her mouth. Fingers crossed.
26. Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Pasta Salad (Couponing for 4) – This recipe may be touted as the perfect summer dish, but trust me, it is awesome year round! Warning: The yummy flavor combo of chicken, bacon, and ranch might make this side dish outshine the entree.
27. Easy Arroz Con Pollo with Creamy Dill Cucumber Salad (Living Sweet Moments) – This article actually contains two cooking for a crowd recipes: One for exotic and flavorful Arroz Con Pollo and the other for creamy and fresh Dill Cucumber Salad.
28. Asian Coleslaw with Ramen Noodles (Chaos is Bliss) – Here’s another take on coleslaw. This dish is rich in flavors and textures that blend together beautifully. Trust me, coleslaw is about to become a family fav.