24. Nickelodeon Blaze and the Monster Trucks Lunch Kit – Sometimes the best lunch boxes for kids aren’t high on the list for mom and dad. This isn’t one of those times. Your kiddo will love this Nickelodeon lunch box and so will you. It’s inexpensive (under $7 and free shipping for Prime members), insulated, easy to clean, and offers a padded handle to make carrying it easy-peasy.
25. Olive Kids Dinosaur Land Lunch Box – Have a future paleontologist on your hands? Then this is the lunch box for him or her! Don’t let the cute dinosaurs fool you…this bag is tough! It’s constructed of food-safe, durable materials that are PVC, BPA, and phthalate-free and carries a 4.5 star rating.
Bonus: Need kids lunch recipes? Here are 60 easy and delicious toddler lunch ideas.
26. MIRA Set of 3 Stainless Steel Lunch Box and Food Storage Containers – These lunch box containers aren’t just for kids. They’d also be great for active adults who are going hiking, camping, or indulging in other outdoor activities.
27. Cooler Bag insulated By Outdoorwares – Okay, I’ll admit that this is not one of the standard kids lunch boxes. Nope, this ginormous option is fit for a family… or perhaps a high school athlete with an appetite that just won’t quit. If you have a big eater (or are planning a family outing) consider this insulated tote for food and drinks. I love all the different pockets and organizational options this bag offers. You can really pack a lot of food into it!
28. Olive Kids Under Construction Lunch Box – These Olive Kids options really are some of the best lunch boxes for kids. They’re fun, colorful, inexpensive (this one is around $9 with free shipping for Prime members), easy to clean, and durable. What’s not to love?
29. Stephen Joseph Lunch Pals – How cute is this lunch bag? I mean, come on, it’s downright adorable! 🙂 Trust me, this is sure to get a squeal out of your kiddo! It offers two spacious compartments, an extendable strap, a snapping loop so you can attach it to their backpack, and is fully insulated.
Bonus: Did you think I was out of nutritious and delicious kids lunch recipes? Not even close! Dive into this heaping helping of 21 Gluten Free Lunch Ideas.
30. 2 Pack Lunch Bags for Kids and Toddlers – If your kiddo likes to accessorize, take advantage of this value pack where you get 2 lunch box containers for around $13. Both kids lunch boxes are easy to clean, insulated, water resistant, BPA free, and offer an adjustable strap and zipper compartment.