You know what, I admit it, I refuse to age gracefully. I plan to fight time tooth and nail (or more accurately with essential oils and coconut oil)! 🙂 If you too are waging a war against the ravages of time, you’re in the right place. This homemade night cream recipe for an anti-aging cream is a must-have not-so-secret weapon.
And while we may not win the war, at least we won’t throw away money on so called miracle creams and serums, right? This homemade night cream recipe is as effective as anything you’ll find at the cosmetic’s counter plus it isn’t full of chemicals. Instead, this homemade night cream recipe relies on natural oils to moisturize, maintain elasticity, and keep skin healthy. For example, one of the ingredients is coconut oil and I’m sure you know how good that is for skin, right? If not, be sure to check out Get Beautiful Skin: Use Coconut Oil for Acne and Wrinkles.
Tip: This homemade night cream recipe is formulated to fight a variety of signs of aging, but if you’re looking for something specifically geared towards wrinkles try this homemade grapefruit anti-wrinkle cream.
One thing I really like about this homemade night cream recipe is that it is really effective against the signs of aging but still gentle enough to use on a daily basis. Being able to use this homemade night cream recipe every evening without fear of irritating my skin made it super easy to work into my nightly beauty ritual.
Tip: You don’t have to stop at adding this homemade night cream recipe to your daily routine. To be even more aggressive against the signs of aging, add this quick and easy DIY anti-aging face mask to your routine 1-2 times a week.
If you’re not totally sold on this homemade night cream recipe, I urge you to try it anyway. If you have made any other DIY beauty products, you probably already have at least some of the ingredients on hand. In addition, you can make a jar of this anti-aging cream in about 10 minutes (excluding the time it needs to cool in the fridge), so you aren’t looking at a big time or money investment. Trust me, when you see how quickly your skin looks refreshed and rejuvenated you’ll be glad you gave it a try!
Homemade Night Cream Recipe: Anti-Aging Night Cream
Want more DIY beauty products like this homemade night cream recipe? Browse the plethora of homemade beauty products right here on Freebie Finding Mom AND follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Homemade Beauty Products and DIY Beauty Pinterest boards.
3 T. coconut oil
2 T. cocoa butter
2 tsp. beeswax
1 T. rosehip oil
2 tsp. Vitamin E oil
5 drops Geranium essential oil
5 drops Frankincense essential oil
2 tsp. distilled water
4 oz. Mason jar
1. Combine coconut oil, cocoa butter, and beeswax in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently until mixture is completely melted.
2. Remove mixture from heat and stir in rosehip oil, vitamin E, water, Geranium essential oil, and Frankincense essential oil.
3. Place pan in refrigerator until mixture is cool and starts to gel.
4. Remove from fridge and whip with a whisk quickly until mixture begins to grow in volume.
Tip: Whip mixture with a beater or stand mixer to get a fluffier consistency.
5. Transfer cream to a small jar, like a 4 oz. Mason jar, with a lid.
Note: Once cream sets, it will have a slightly solid texture due to the beeswax. You can store it in the refrigerator for a firmer consistency or in your bathroom (or other warmer place) for a softer texture.
1. Wash face, neck, and decollete.
2. Pat dry.
3. Apply homemade night cream recipe.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.