With age comes wisdom… and wrinkles. If you’ve started the long, bloody battle against wrinkles, you’re in the right place. Fighting wrinkles can be both emotionally and financially distressing. There’s an endless supply of so-called “miracle” products out there that claim to be able to banish wrinkles in just a few uses. Some of these products don’t work at all. Others may work but cost a small fortune or subject your skin to mystery chemicals and ingredients. Not fun. Today I want to share with you a homemade anti-wrinkle cream that is inexpensive, free of unpronounceable chemicals, and effective.
This homemade wrinkle cream is about to become your secret (or not-so secret, feel free to share it!) weapon in the wrinkle war.
If you’re skeptical about this homemade anti-wrinkle cream, just take a look at the ingredients. The “largest” ingredient is Shea butter. Shea butter is great for skin. It acts as a moisturizer and natural barrier against your environment. Plus, it has great anti-aging qualities. LIVESTRONG.COM says,
“Shea butter has been used for centuries as a wrinkle reducer. In a clinical study done by Frank Renard, Ph.D., shea butter was found to have significant antiaging properties and was proven to help rebuild and rejuvenate collagen. Participants in this study were given shea butter to use as a balm to massage on their skin for four to eight months. The results showed clearer, brighter skin; less wrinkles; and even less sun damage.”
The next biggest ingredient in this homemade anti-wrinkle cream is coconut oil. Coconut oil is used in countless DIY beauty treatments, including this homemade wrinkle cream, because of how great it is for your skin. Coconut oil is great for treating both acne and wrinkles.
So right out of the gate this homemade anti-wrinkle cream is packing two power-house ingredients.
Homemade Anti-Wrinkle Cream – Grapefruit Scented
In addition to being effective, this homemade wrinkle cream is budget friendly. This is especially true if you’re taking on other DIY beauty recipes because many share the same ingredients. (Note: Looking for other easy DIY beauty recipes? Check out these 14 easy products.)
Well, time is a wastin’! Get started making this homemade anti-wrinkle cream now, and you can be fighting wrinkles in just 10-15 minutes.
1/4 Cup raw Shea butter
1 Tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon sweet almond oil
5 drops therapeutic grade grapefruit essential oil
5 drops therapeutic grade frankincense essential oil
5 drops therapeutic grade lavender essential oil
1. In a small mixing bowl, combine Shea butter, coconut oil, and sweet almond oil.
2. Add essential oils then using a hand mixer with just one attachment, whip ingredients together for about 8 minutes or until light and fluffy.
3. Scoop homemade anti-wrinkle cream into a 4 oz. glass jar.
1. To avoid contamination, wash your hands.
2. Scoop a very small amount of homemade wrinkle cream out of the jar.
3. Warm it up in your palm.
4. Apply homemade anti-wrinkle cream to wrinkles.
Please keep in mind that “raw” Shea butter does not contain any preservatives and will “spoil” over time. This means you don’t want to make any more homemade anti-wrinkle cream than you’ll use within 30-60 days.
In addition to this homemade wrinkle cream, I also recommend checking out this homemade anti-aging face mask.
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.