Trying to figure out how to keep your kids entertained without destroying your home or your budget? Are you also hoping for something at least a little educational? It may seem like a tall order, but I’ve got just the thing for you—a free connect the dots printable. Actually I have 3 free printable connect the dots printables!
I’ve touted the benefits of printables for years, but this is the first time I’ve shared a connect the dots game printable. And I have to confess, I’m really excited about it, and I think you will be too once you realize just how freakin’ awesome these 3 free printable connect the dots are!
Okay, first off, the obvious benefits:
- These free printable connect the dots are free. That means your budget is safe for another day!
- A connect the dots game printable is low maintenance. Just like with these 7 free printable back to school word searches, no crazy supplies or intense adult supervision is needed.
- They’re fun! Trust me, your kiddo will love completing a connect the dots printable and revealing an adorable giraffe, monkey, or lion, but shhh, don’t give it away! 😉
Those are just some of the benefits. In addition to all of that, connect the dots printables hard, medium, or easy have educational and mental benefits! Keep reading to learn more.
Connect the Dots Printable – Medium Level – Giraffe
With 69 dots, this is a connect the dots printable medium level challenge. That means that it probably isn’t appropriate for very young kids who aren’t yet familiar with their numbers. If your child is just getting the hang of his or her 123s, consider downloading some of these free printable number bubble letters to help them!
However, if age appropriate, this connect the dots game printable can offer your child a whole host of benefits including helping them:
- Learn number order and counting.
- Practice hand-eye coordination.
- Develop handwriting skills because a connect the dots printable helps them learn to create shapes and learn how much pressure to apply to the paper.
- Develop fine motor skills.
- Improve concentration skills.
- Develop pattern visualization skills.
Yes, one connect the dots printable hard, medium or easy can do all of that!
Bonus: Word searches can also help children develop some of those skills such as hand-eye coordination, handwriting, and concentration. If you’re looking for a fun way to keep working on those skills, look no further! Here are themed word searches: Halloween word search printable, Thanksgiving word search printable, and Christmas word search printable.
Connect the Dots Printable – Medium to Hard Level – Lion
At 73 dots, this free printable connect the dots lion is a bit harder than the giraffe. In fact, I’d say it’s a connect the dots printable medium to hard level challenge (sort of in-between the two). No worries though, I know your kid has got this! 😉
Above I listed a bunch of educational benefits but the pros of connect the dots game printables don’t end there! They also promote relaxation and mindfulness. So if your child is feeling a bit stressed, one of these printables may be just the thing to help him or her unwind!
Bonus: Coloring can also promote relaxation; in fact, it can produce a state similar to one achieved by meditating. Here are some fun free coloring pages to check out:
- “Love” coloring pages – Great for Valentine’s Day!
- Christmas ornament coloring pages – These are a bit more ornate so they’re better for older kids or even adults.
- Back to school coloring pages – Great for preschoolers and young children.
- “I love you” coloring pages.
- Thanksgiving coloring pages.
Connect the Dots Printable – Hard Level – Monkey
At 83 dots, this is a connect the dots printable hard level challenge; however, the cute monkey is total worth the effort! Once your kid completes this printable, have him or her color or decorate the monkey and then be sure to display their accomplishment.
Happy connecting! 🙂