More DIY Preschool Thanksgiving Crafts
Cardboard tubes, construction paper, paint, glue, felt, and other common craft items can be turned into creative and fun preschool Thanksgiving crafts!
13. Cardboard Tube Pilgrims and Indians: Here’s yet another use for those old toilet paper rolls (check out #1), turn them into Cardboard Tube Pilgrims and Indians.
14. Construction Paper Cornucopia: Get creative with construction paper to make this beautiful Cornucopia.
15. Super Easy Corn Craft: After your little crafter makes this Super Easy Corn Craft, go ahead and proudly display it on your door.
16. Pilgrim Hat: Transform a Terra Cotta Clay Pot into a sharp looking Pilgrim Hat.
17. Thanksgiving Paper Bag Puppets: Let the kids have fun making themselves a couple of new friends,Thanksgiving Paper Bag Puppets.
18. Easy to Make Tepees: Here is a very simple preschool Thanksgiving craft. Easily transform a couple of paper plates into a tepee village.
19. Clay Pot Scarecrow: Check out this cute little guy. Paint a clay pot for the body and then get creative with felt, raffia, pipe cleaners and other craft supplies to finish off your scarecrow.
20. I Am Thankful Hand Print Tree: Trace little hands and then help them record what they are thankful for. What a touching way to appreciate the holiday. This preschool Thanksgiving craft idea is also a perfect grandparent gift!
21. Corn Collage: If you can prevent little crafters from eating the main supply, popcorn, these corn collages make great preschool Thanksgiving crafts.
Creative Food Crafts
Let’s face it, food is a big part of Thanksgiving, and with these food themed preschool Thanksgiving crafts, your preschooler can add their own festive side dish to the table!
22. Piligrim Hat Cookies: If you are not especially crafty, I assure you, you can at least make these Pilgrim Hat Cookies. Besides, aren’t some of the best crafts, those you can eat? 🙂
23. Oreo Cookie Turkey: With a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup body, Whopper head, Candy Corn feathers, what’s not to love about this Oreo Cookie Turkey?
24. Easy Nutter Butter Cookie Turkey: You’ll need to raid the candy store to make this little gobbler. He requires jelly beans, candy corn, Reese cups, M&Ms Minis, Nutter Butter Cookies, and Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers, but he’s so worth it!
25. Indian Corn Treats: What a creative use of food! Turn puffed corn cereal into impressive and delicious Indian Corn Treats.
Can you suggest other Preschool Thanksgiving Crafts? Please share in the comments.