This is a sponsored post. All opinions are my own.
Do you struggle with making grocery lists, finding time to get to the store, cooking, and eating healthy meals?
Trust me I understand. As a busy mom I also had a tough time consistently preparing a delicious and nutritious meal for my family. That was until I started using Home Chef.
I started using Home Chef last year because I wanted to simplify dinnertime. I wanted to stop stressing about what to make for dinner and be able to give my family a meal they were excited to eat. Home Chef was the answer!
If you need help with mealtime I encourage you to try Home Chef, and there’s no better time than now because when you use promo code FREEBIEMOM75 you can score 75% off your first box + 60% off your second and third boxes!
Whether you are like me and struggle with meal time or you want to eat healthier in 2023, you’ll love Home Chef. There are delicious meal options for every palette.
If you are trying to eat healthier in 2023 then look for Home Chef’s Fresh Start badge because those meals are perfectly balanced, easy to make, and super delicious.
The Stay at Home Chef Lifestyle
In addition to making mealtime easier, I wanted to try new dinner recipes that I wouldn’t necessarily shop for on my own. When I was browsing through Home Chef’s options, I saw some meals that looked delicious – I couldn’t wait to try them!
At first, I was hesitant because the price of groceries was already so high, and I didn’t want to pay a lot more for convenience. To my pleasant surprise, Home Chef prices were comparable to what I’d typically spend on a homemade meal. But with the time and stress I saved, I knew I was getting a GREAT deal!
I found that these stay-at-home chef recipes were easier than most dinners I was used to making, they were super-quick, and the clean-up process was a breeze. I was hooked!
Things I Love About Home Chef Recipes
1. Convenience – The ingredients come prepared in organized bags. You may need to cut open a bag, rinse the produce, or cut the vegetables, but everything is pre-measured for you. No wasted food or time.
When you receive your meal, you’ll find a recipe page with color photos and instructions. I love that they offer suggestions for customizing the meal if you want to adjust it to your liking.
Every week, I just log into my online account and see the available options, pick my meals, and order. They deliver a bag of ingredients right to my home a few days later! You can always skip a week if you don’t see anything that tempts you (which is doubtful!) or if you’ll be out of town.
2. Quality – Stay at home chef recipes use brands that we already know and love. All the produce, meat, dairy, and other perishable items are protected by ice packs during shipping, so everything arrives super fresh.
3. Taste – Home Chef has never let me down! Every single meal I have made has been delicious. My husband loves them, too. We recently ordered the Chipotle BBQ Shrimp Tacos, which wound up being a huge hit. He said, “Those tasted like something I’d get in a restaurant.” That’s a huge compliment coming from him.
Full disclaimer: a picky eater may not love every meal. My son has a very limited palette. He’s loved some meals, others not so much.
4. Less cleanup – Because Home Chef meals are portioned out, there’s way less to clean up. If this year you want to cook more and clean up less then you’ll love Home Chef’s Oven-Ready Fresh Start Meals. The Chipotle BBQ Shrimp Tacos we had were an Oven-Ready meal and it was super easy! This delicious meal was basically a pour and stir meal. I didn’t even have to dirty a cutting board or knife!
5. Less waste – I love that I no longer buy a variety of spices and seasonings for meals. Rarely did we use all of them before they expired, and they created a ton of clutter in my cabinet. Same goes for produce, sauces, and meat. I always felt a pang of guilt when I cleaned out the fridge. Home Chef sends you the exact amount of every ingredient you need, so you can avoid letting food go bad. I love that!
6. Flexible –If you are in a busy season of life when you are helping with homework, shuffling kids to and from activities, and have no time for yourself, then Home Chef can be a lifesaver. However, there might be times when you have more room in your schedule and don’t need as many meals. Simply skip those weeks and then resume your meal delivery when you need that support.
7. Customizable – Before trying Home Chef I assumed all meal delivery services were the same, but that’s not the case. Home Chef’s Customize It Tool makes it so easy to swap, upgrade, or double up on your favorite protein. You can even add add sides and dessert. We ordered a chocolate lava cake recently that was soooo good! Plus, if you need cheap meals for large families, you can order meals with up to 8 servings.
Home Chef Cost
I was spending so much at the grocery store, so I wanted to see if I could use Home Chef to diversify our meal options, save myself time in the kitchen, and not increase our monthly spending.
Let me break down the Home Chef cost:
If you order 2 meals with 4 servings each that cost $9.99/serving, your meal total would be $79.92 plus $10.99 for shipping.
When you enter Home Chef coupon code FREEBIEMOM75 at checkout, that will take $59.94 off your first box which brings the total to $30.97.
That’s $3.87/serving for 8 delicious servings of pre-portioned meals complete with recipes. That’s even cheaper than fast food! Not to mention healthier.
If you start to love Home Chef as much as I do, my code FREEBIEMOM75 will save you 60% off your second AND third boxes!
Home Chef Promo Code
If you’ve ever wanted to try Home Chef, now is a great time with this offer! New customers can use my code FREEBIEMOM75 and get 75% Off Your First Box + 60% Off Your Second and Third Boxes!