How would you like a spa quality facial without the spa quality price? Well, thanks to this recipe for a homemade banana face mask now you can have one. Forget outrageous trips to the spa or expensive store goods… use this all natural homemade banana face mask to get rejuvenated skin in minutes.
Honestly, using the word “recipe” to describe this article for making a homemade banana face mask is a little misleading. The word “recipe” implies some kind of cooking and this is way easier than that. Seriously, to concoct this homemade banana face mask all you do is mix 3 ingredients together. Could it get any easier?
Depending on what you’re trying to accomplish, there are a few optional ingredients you could mix into your homemade banana face mask. For example:
– Use cinnamon to brighten skin and improve circulation.
– Use honey to moisturize.
– Use avocado to reduce fine lines.
Want more DIY beauty tips and recipes like this homemade banana face mask? Then check out:
– Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Beauty Tips Pinterest board
– This collection of 14 easy DIY beauty recipes
– The complete list of DIY beauty recipes
This mixture is more than enough for one homemade banana face mask. Place the remaining half in the refrigerator in a small mason jar for later.
1. Combine coconut oil, egg white, banana and optional ingredients (cinnamon, honey, and avocado) until smooth and well mixed.
Note: I used my mini food processor to mix.
2. Apply to face and leave on until dry.
3. Rinse away with warm water and pat face dry.
4. Repeat up to 2 times per week.
Do you know of other ingredients you could mix into this homemade banana face mask to improve results? If so, please share in the comments.