This Easter help the kids burn off some of that pent up energy with some out-of-the-box Easter crafts for toddlers and preschoolers. Here are 25 of the best Easter crafts for toddlers and preschoolers to get you started. These preschool Easter crafts are simple, inexpensive, and involve minimal mess (relatively speaking) yet still provide big fun for the little ones.
For more DIY inspiration, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Easter Crafts, Games and Treats Pinterest board.
Easter Bunny Crafts
1. Brown Bag Bunny: A brown paper bag and a few other “ingredients” can quickly be transformed into a bunny puppet.
2. Paper Plate Foot Print Bunny: Put those cute little feet to work in this Easter craft for toddlers.
3. Bunny Face: You and your child can make a fun bunny mask in under 10 minutes – what are you waiting for?
4. Bunny Tin: Instead of a traditional Easter basket, consider this Easter craft for toddlers. Surely no Easter bunny will be able to resist leaving some goodies in this bunny tin.
5. Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies: There are far more uses for toilet paper rolls than I would have ever guessed! Use yours to make a cute Easter bunny family.
6. I am the Bunny: Rather than having your little one’s photo taken with the Easter bunny, turn his or her photo into the Easter bunny with this clever Easter craft for toddlers.
7. Bunny Envelope Treat Bags: These make for really cute goodie bags if you are having an Easter party.
8. Paper Bunny or Chick Cup Treat Holders: These adorable treat holders or drinking cups are not only a great Easter craft for toddlers but are sure to be the hit of any Easter party.
9. Hand Print Bunny: This craft is fun and pretty simple; however, be sure to keep a close eye on your little one’s paint covered hand!
10. Bottle Bunnies: Use empty bottles (ex. water bottles, Gatorade bottles, etc.) to make this Easter craft for toddlers.
11. Bunny Masks: Here’s a slightly more complex but no less adorable Easter bunny mask.
12. Cotton Ball Hand and Foot Print Easter Bunny: Some cotton balls and a set of cute hands and feet are the main materials needed for this Easter craft for toddlers.
More Easter Crafts for Toddlers
13. Marshmallow Easter Egg: This Easter craft for toddlers isn’t messy; however, there’s a pretty good chance you and your little one will ruin your appetite before it’s all said and done.
14. Wooden Spoon Spring Chick: Feeling a bit “bunny-ed” out? Mix things up with a cute chick or two.
15. Paper Plate Baby Chick Purse: Spend some mother-daughter time making this awesome accessory. It’ll go perfect with her Easter outfit.
16. Sponge Painted Spring Chicks: These chicks are adorable and pretty darn realistic looking!
17. Paper Plate Baby Chick: If you hadn’t noticed yet, paper plates definitely come in handy when you’re making Easter crafts for toddlers. Here’s yet another use for them.
18. Bubble Wrap Easter Eggs: Instead of just coloring some hard boiled eggs, grab some bubble wrap and get creative.
19. Tissue Paper Decorated Easter Eggs: Want to avoid putting paint in your little one’s hands? This Easter craft for toddlers is paint free but still tons of fun.
20. Foot Print Chick: This Easter craft for toddlers can make a great Easter card for friends and family.
21. Hand Print Lambs: Isn’t it amazing how many clever Easter crafts for toddlers you can make with your little one’s cute hands and feet?
22. Sand Art Easter Eggs: Be prepared to run the vacuum after this project but other than that there isn’t too much mess and you get plenty of colorful decorations to hang up around the house.
23. Paper Easter Lilies: These pretty paper lilies make a great Easter gift for Grandma.
24. Tissue Paper Chicken: Gluing tissue paper on paper plates will keep your little occupied for quite a while.
25. Styrofoam Ball Easter Chick: Help your little one make a fuzzy Easter friend with this Easter craft for toddlers.