Do you, or someone you know, suffer from acne? If so, you (or they) aren’t alone. In fact, according to Brown University, approximately 17 million Americans suffer from acne. Knowing you’ve got company probably doesn’t make you feel much better about your acne… am I right? Well, what if I told you there was an incredible homemade acne spot treatment that could zap your zits like that (imagine me snapping my fingers right there 🙂 )? This article details how to make the best homemade acne treatment around.
You may be asking “why should I care about good homemade acne treatments when I can just pick something up at the store?” It’s true. The store shelves are lined with acne treatments all claiming to be the best at zapping zits and soothing skin. However, not only are these store bought goods expensive, they’re filled with unpronounceable ingredients that can be pretty rough on skin.
This recipe for the best homemade acne treatment is a great solution for any acne sufferer. It zaps zits without exposing your skin to the harsh chemicals found in many store bought varieties. It is easy to make (just 3 steps!) and doesn’t require any expensive or difficult to find ingredients, which is great because you may have an unexpected flare-up where a homemade acne spot treatment is a must-have.
Go ahead, give it a try! You’ll quickly realize why I labeled this the best homemade acne treatment.
*When ordering, please insert 2751941 for the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID. Contact me with any questions.
Best Homemade Acne Treatment
For more homemade beauty recipes follow Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Beauty Tips Pinterest board.
1. Choose an airtight, glass jar to hold your zit zapper, these 4 oz. mason jars are a perfect size.
2. Soften coconut oil just slightly in jar (10 to 15 seconds in the microwave should do it).
3. Stir in essential oils.
4. Place in refrigerator to set.
To use: dab a cotton swab in zit zapper and apply a dab to acne in the morning and evening after washing and drying your face well.
If coconut oil is in a warm room it may soften, it is still good. You can keep it in refrigerator if you prefer a solid mixture.
Do you know other good homemade acne treatments or is there another recipe you think is the best homemade acne treatment? If so, share in the comments (please)!
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $25 Amazon gift card or $25 Paypal cash (you pick!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at email@example.com. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.