33. Chewy Granola Bars (Thrifty T’s Treasures) – This healthy fun snack for kid is hiding a secret (insert dramatic music here): Flaxseeds. Yep, inside these chewy granola bars is flaxseed, a super food that is high in fiber and omega-3 essential fatty acids. Don’t worry, these bars are so tasty your little one will never suspect a thing.
34. Chocolate Dipped Granola Bars (The Country Chic Cottage) – Don’t let the long (in comparison to other healthy fun snacks for kids in this article) list of ingredients for these homemade granola bars scare you away. They aren’t too much of a challenge and are totally worth the extra effort.
35. Red, White and Blue Yogurt Pops (The Country Chic Cottage) – Celebrate summer with this colorful healthy fun snack for kids. I love that these tasty popsicles allow you pack 3 different fruits (blueberries, strawberries, and bananas) into one snack.
Bonus: If you’re having a patriotic themed party (ex. Independence Day, Memorial Day, etc.), here are some great DIY patriotic party ideas to pair with these red, white, and blue yogurt pops.
36. Open-Faced Roasted Beet Hummus Sandwich (Eat Thrive Glow) – The taste combo in this healthy fun snack for kids may sound strange (beets and avocado??) but give it a try. The ingredients actually work really well together and make for a colorful, flavorful, and lite snack option.
37. Lemon Coconut Bars (Eat Thrive Glow) – Sweet yet tart, lemon bars make for an excellent dessert (especially if you happen to have more of a savory palette). However, they don’t exactly get along with your waistline. Until now that is. The chef behind this recipe has given lemon bars a healthy makeover and removed the white sugar and butter to scale back on those calories. Now this is a more appropriate healthy fun snack for kids and adults alike.
38. Italian Brown Paper Bag Popcorn (Snappy Gourmet) – Popcorn gets all dressed up in these healthy fun snacks for kids. The chef offers up some mouth-watering options to make homemade microwave popcorn better than ever.
After running through all these healthy fun snacks for kids I’m famished! How about you? Is it snack time yet? 🙂
If you know of other healthy fun snacks for kids please share in the comments!