A properly decorated door is the perfect way to welcome in autumn and your guests. I hope these 25 DIY Fall Wreaths serve as inspiration to create your own works of art.
DIY Fall Wreaths
1. Inexpensive DIY Fall Wreath and Fancy Bow: A bare twig wreath from a local craft store is transformed into this impressive DIY fall wreath with the help of pussy willow, berries, faux hydrangea, and pine cones. Then it is finished off with a wire burlap bow and a small fall sign.
2. Fall Wheat Wreath: Whip up this pretty Fall Wheat Wreath in minutes with a straw wreath base, 3 bundles of dried wheat and burlap ribbon.
3. Fall Front Door Wreath: Grab your hot glue gun for this colorful Fall Front Door Wreath. Load up your grapevine wreath base with fall themed craft store finds to make this beauty.
4. Mini Pumpkin DIY Fall Wreath: A big burlap bow ties this Mini Pumpkin Wreath together nicely.
5. Fall/Thanksgiving Wreath: Faux leaves, berries and a prominent sunflower brighten up this DIY Fall/Thanksgiving Wreath.
6. DIY Auttumn Wreath: This Autumn Wreath makes a beautiful greeting for any guest.
7. Burlap DIY Fall Wreath: Secure folded burlap with wire and finish it off with a festive bow, fall embellishments and a spray painted letter “N” to make this Burlap Fall Wreath. What a creative (and inexpensive) way to make a personalized DIY fall wreath.
8. Potpourri Wreath: I love this idea! A beautiful and fragrant greeting for your guests. Create this simple Potpourri wreath with the help of your handy glue gun.
9. Wreath for Fall: Head to your local craft store to find everything you need for this fall wreath. Pick up fall floral stems, acorns and other fall accents to attach to a grapevine wreath to make this lovely and very natural looking fall wreath.
10. Easy DIY Fall Wreath: Make a bold statement on your door with this Easy Fall Wreath. Just affix two strands of garland then your choice of fall embellishments to make this DIY fall wreath.
11. Fall Berry Wreath: Your trusty glue gun comes in handy to attach berry stems to a grapevine wreath to make this easy Fall Berry Wreath.
12. Apple and Berry Wreath: Wrap wired apples around your wreath base then accent with small berries and rose hips. As a finishing touch, wrap trailing ivy in and around the wreath.
13. Acorn Wreath: Start by baking your acorns for 15 minutes to kill any little critters then hot glue these little gems to your wreath base. Finally spray paint your work to make this cheery Acorn Wreath.
14. Orange Burlap Pumpkin Wreath: Spray paint burlap orange then weave it in and out of an 18 inch frame (see the tutorial here). Next secure a piece of wood to the metal frame for the pumpkin’s stem and add paper leaves as accents.
15. Paper Leaf Wreath for Fall: Soak paper in water for a few minutes then allow to dry completely (overnight ideally) before cutting out your leaves. Then apply brown ink to the leaves for added texture and dimension. Then pin the leaves onto the yarn covered wreath to make this beauty.
16. Monogrammed DIY Fall Wreath: This super simple Monogrammed Fall Wreath starts by wrapping a berry garland around a grapevine wreath then hot glue on mini pumpkins. To add a personal touch, wrap yarn around your letter and fasten it next to a burlap bow.
17. DIY Faux Leaf Fall Wreath: Be generous when layering these faux leaves onto a straw wreath to make this lush and colorful DIY Fall Wreath.18. Chevron Burlap Bow Wreath: The chevron burlap bow sets off this fall wreath beautifully. Then add orange berries and wheat to complete this modern, chic look.
19. Eucalyptis Accented DIY Fall Wreath: This DIY fall wreath has it all, it is beautiful looking and has a lovely eucalyptis fragrance.
20. Easy DIY Paper Fall Wreath: For the crafter looking for a cheap, quick and highly adorable wreath, check out this Easy DIY Paper Fall Wreath. It only cost $2.50 to make using punched paper and was whipped up in less than 2 hours.
21. Floral DIY Fall Wreath: Gorgeous faux flowers bring this grapevine wreath to life.
22. DIY Fall Wreath with Owl: Who knew a Dollar Store owl, leaf coasters and brown paper lunch sacks could make such a charming DIY fall wreath?
23. Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath: Homemade Modge Podge was the secret to keeping the popcorn kernels properly attached to the burlap covered wreath in this Popcorn Kernel DIY Fall Wreath craft.
24. Gold and Orange Pumpkin Patch Wreath: I love this Gold and Orange Pumpkin Patch Wreath! The gold pumpkins offer a fun, festive and unconventional approach to DIY fall wreath making.
25. Rustic Acorn Wreath: This Rustic Acorn Wreath is the epitome of natural looking, rustic fall decor.
Which of these DIY fall wreaths inspires you? Do you have a DIY fall wreath that you’re proud of? Please share in the comments.