Having a baby shower? Unfortunately, one of the most important gifts often gets overlooked because it’s not cute … I’m talking about diapers. Use these free printable diaper raffle tickets to encourage guests to bring diapers—and lots of ’em! Below are 10 adorable (and free) diaper raffle tickets printables to choose from.
Baby showers allow the mom-to-be to get some of the many (many) things she’ll need when the little one comes along. Typically, baby showers result in a ton of super cute, squeal worthy items (like stuffed animals) but very few utilitarian necessities (like diapers). And I get it, those cute fuzzy blankets, whimsical onesies, etc are way more fun to shop for than diapers, but trust me, Mom (and Dad) are going to appreciate those basic necessities just as much!
And if you think guests need a little more encouragement to opt for diapers, well, that’s where a free diaper raffle printable can really come in handy! 🙂
Using a diaper raffle tickets printable is an easy way to offer shower guests an incentive to bring diapers. Yep, boring old diapers. In fact, you’ll be surprised at just how many packs of diapers using free printable diaper raffle tickets can net the mom-to-be.
Simply select a free diaper raffle tickets pdf—there are 10 great options listed below, print it out, and include one or two tickets with your shower invites. When a guest shows up with a pack of diapers, add their diaper raffle tickets to a jar (like a Mason jar) or basket. At some point during the shower, select a free printable diaper raffle ticket and the guest whose name is on it gets a prize.
Keep in mind that the prize for your diaper raffle doesn’t have to be anything expensive. No one is expecting to win a new car! 🙂 You could even do something homemade. Browse these DIY gifts for a little inspiration.
Bonus: Need raffle tickets for something other than a baby shower? No worries, here are more generic free printable raffle tickets you can use for other occasions.
1. Free Printable Diaper Raffle Tickets with Bunnies (Freebie Finding Mom) – This set of free downloadable diaper raffle tickets is perfect whether you’re having a baby shower for a girl or a boy since the cute little bunnies come in a whole variety of colors.
2. Free Printable Diaper Raffle Tickets with Baby and Accessories (Freebie Finding Mom) – Are you looking to throw a baby shower worthy of a DIY diva? This free diaper raffle printable may be just the thing you’re looking for. The gender neutral baby and corresponding accessories are not only adorable but have a professionally designed quality to them.
3. Pink Polka Dot Baby Elephant Diaper Raffle Tickets (Printable Treats) – Pink polka dots and elephants adorn this free diaper raffle tickets pdf, which would be perfect for a baby shower for a little girl.
Tip: Is this Mom’s first baby? She’s going to need a lot of diapers, trust me. To ensure she gets enough, don’t limit guests to one free printable diaper raffle ticket. Let them know they can bring as many packs of diapers as they’d like!
4. Carnation Pink Polka Dot Diaper Raffle Tickets (Printable Treats) – Going for a chic but feminine baby shower? This set of free downloadable diaper raffle tickets will get you across the finish line! This simple design is perfect for the mom-to-be that isn’t into all the cutesy frills normally associated with baby showers.
5. Two-For-One Diaper Raffle Tickets (Clarks Condensed) – This post contains two printables for the price of one. (Actually there is no “price” because both are free printable diaper raffle tickets, but you get the point.) You can snag tickets in either pink or blue and a printable to decorate your ticket jar or basket.
6. Turquoise Chevron Diaper Raffle Tickets (Printable Treats) – Looking to throw a more modern, gender-neutral shower? Look no further than this diaper raffle tickets printable. The tickets are a fun and chic turquoise color that is sure to stand out amid all of the more traditional pastel baby shower colors!
Tip: Include a note with the diaper raffle tickets to encourage guests to bring diapers in a variety of sizes. This will help ensure Mom has diapers for more than just a newborn because they don’t stay that little for long.
7. Tiffany Blue Baby Onesie Diaper Raffle Tickets (Printable Treats) – A free diaper raffle printable, like this one, is just one way to keep a baby shower frugal yet fun. If you need more games, consider repurposing this free printable bridal shower game.
8. Purple Diaper Raffle Tickets (Print My Baby Shower) – If the mom-to-be has a bold personality, ensure the baby shower décor reflects that with the help of this free diaper raffle tickets pdf! The tickets are a royal purple which is sure to help Mom feel like a queen for the day!
Tip: Remember, your diaper raffle prize doesn’t have to be anything super expensive. Some of the best gifts are simple things that encourage a woman to pamper herself, like this mani pedi in a Mason jar.
9. Grey Striped Nautical Diaper Raffle Tickets (Printable Treats) – Here’s another set of free downloadable diaper raffle tickets that are perfect whether the baby-to-be is a boy or a girl. The grey gives them a modern touch, which may be just the thing when you’re going for a classy look.
Tip: If you have more than one baby shower—say, your family throws you a shower and so do your coworkers—you can use these free printable diaper raffle tickets for both showers. As I said before, you’re going to need a lot of diapers, so it’s not overkill!
10. Pastel Pink Baby Pacifier Diaper Raffle Tickets (Printable Treats) – Rounding out the list of free printable diaper raffle tickets is this adorable pastel pink option with a pacifier.
Tip: Free printable diaper raffle tickets are most commonly used for baby showers, but you could also use them for a first birthday party if diapers are still breaking your budget!
Other than utilizing a diaper raffle tickets printable, what things have you done in the past to encourage shower guests to bring must-have items, like diapers? What are some of your favorite fun and free games? Share your baby shower inspiration in the comments!