25 Easter Recipes for Kids to Make
Is your family ready for Easter or is their holiday spirit a little lackluster? If your kids are engrossed in their electronic devices or activities and seem oblivious to the fast approaching holiday, it’s time to dole out some delicious Easter spirit in the form of fun and easy Easter recipes for kids.
Bonus: You and your family will get to spend some quality time together in the kitchen!
Here are 25 Easter recipes for kids to make to get the culinary creativity flowing.
For more Easter fun, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Easter Crafts, Games and Treats Pinterest board.
1. Easiest Ever Easter Snack Mix: What’s better for snacking than snack mix? This easy to whip up Easter recipe for kids includes amazing white chocolate carrot cake M&Ms and crackers shaped like the Easter bunny.
2. Scrambled Egg & Bacon Bunnies: Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and with these adorable scrambled egg and bacon bunnies in their tummies your little ones are sure to have a great day.
3. Easter Chick Macarons: Enlist your little ones to help you create these Easter chick macarons. They’re sure to be the hit of any Easter party.
4. White Chocolate Bunny Cookies: These white chocolate bunny cookies may look like the work of a seasoned pro but honestly, they’re an easy Easter recipe for kids of just about any age.
5. Easter Egg Popsicles: Have you ever wondered what to do with those plastic Easter eggs once the holiday is over? Wash them with hot water and dish soap and put them to use in this easy Easter recipe for kids.
6. Peeps S’mores: Okay, it may still be too cold for camping but that doesn’t mean you and your little ones can’t indulge in some Easter themed s’mores!
7. Chickie Eggs: Are you looking for a cute, nutritional, and easy snack? Yes, such a thing does exist. This Easter recipe for kids can be made in no time at all.
8. Cereal Treat Easter Eggs: Believe it or not, this easy Easter recipe for kids only requires 3 ingredients. Yep, that’s right, 3 ingredients.
9. Jelly Bean Easter Bark: Peppermint bark has nothing on this delicious jelly bean Easter bark. Go ahead, whip up a batch – it’s sure to be a new holiday fav.
10. Pretzel Nests: Have your little ones make a cozy nest for some Peeps with this fun Easter recipe for kids.
11. Easter Bunny Lollipop: These adorable lollipops make amazing party favors.
12. Easter Bunny Pretzel Treats: This Easter recipe for kids is incredibly simple and relatively mess free. It’s sure to be a favorite for the little ones and parents alike.
13. Sweet and Salty Spring Mix: This snack mix perfectly pairs sweet and salty tones. It’s a great snack for family game night, your kid’s after school activity, or the Easter party you’re throwing.
14. Easter Bunny Cake Pops: This Easter recipe for kids might require a little more adult supervision (and assistance) than some of the others on the list but it’s well worth it!
15. Easter Marshmallows: Believe it or not, being a culinary artist just got a little easier thanks to edible markers. Grab a couple and draw your masterpiece on some marshmallows-oh, be sure to let your kids help out. After all, these are Easter recipes for kids.
16. Easter Bunny Buns: These Easter bunny buns are just the thing to serve with Easter dinner.
17. Marshmallow Kabobs for Easter: Your little ones will have a ball designing their own marshmallows and stringing them together in this Easter recipe for kids.
18. JELL-O Egg Jigglers: Have fun this Easter season crafting colorful eggs out of JELL-O.
19. Bunny S’Mores Pops: This Easter recipe for kids will have your little ones begging for s’more. Cheesy but true. 🙂
20. Marshmallow Easter Pops: This Easter sweet treat allows your kids to get really creative. Put several colors and varieties of sprinkles in front of your kids and watch all of the amazing things they come up with.
21. Colored Deviled Eggs: Put a new spin on a classic dish with this easy Easter recipe for kids.
22. Healthy Bunny: Amidst all the sugary goodness that comes with Easter, encourage your kids to eat healthy. This bunny concocted out of fruit is sure to help persuade them.
23. Easter Lamb Truffles: These lamb shaped truffles might be a bit difficult for young children but if you want to spend some time with your older children this Easter recipe for kids may be just the thing to get them to put that electronic device down.
24. Carrot Patch Cookies: This Easter recipe for kids is too cute for words.
25. Ducky Desserts: These ducky desserts will be gobbled up by kids and adults alike.
Have these Easter recipes for kids inspired you? Share some pictures of your holiday creations or if you know of other great Easter recipes for kids, share them in the comments.