42. Quick Milk Magic Straws: Convincing your child to finish his or her milk will be easy if you add these Quick Milk Magic Straws to the Easter basket.
43. Hot Wheels: Is your little man already a bit of a car enthusiast…or does he just like to make things go really fast? If the answer is yes, add some Hot Wheels to his Easter basket.
44. Night Lights: A night light is the perfect gift to ward off anything that goes bump in the night.
45. Stickers: Stickers make an inexpensive and versatile addition to any Easter basket. Your child can use them for crafts, decorating school folders and notebooks, and much more.
46. Silly Putty: Silly putty is a fun and simple Easter gift. No batteries required!
47. Sidewalk Chalk: This spring, while you clean up the outside of your house let your child help. He or she can spruce up the sidewalk and add to your curb appeal with some sidewalk chalk.
48. Pez: While cutting back on chocolate and candy is great, you don’t have to completely deprive your child of candy. Consider adding some Pez in a fun dispenser to your child’s Easter basket.
49. Art Supplies: For the budding artist, you can’t go wrong with art supplies.
50. Temporary Tattoos: If you’ve got a little rebel on your hands add some temporary tattoos to that Easter basket.
51. Hair Accessories: If you’re looking for a fun yet inexpensive gift for the princess in your life, consider some hair accessories. Hair accessories come in all sorts of styles and colors.
52. Bubble Bath: Make bath time an adventure with some bubble bath. Bonus: This gift can be used by mom as well to relax and unwind after the little ones are in bed.
53. Doll Craft Kits: If your child is turning into a regular DIY-er, consider a doll craft kit. Don’t worry, you don’t have to be a Martha Stewart to put this together.
54. Small Notepads: Add some cute notepads like Mickey Mouse and Minnie to your child’s Easter basket. With these in hand he or she will be eager to get back to class and start taking notes!
55. My Little Pony Toys: If you live in the city, a real pony is probably out of the question; however, My Little Pony figurines are probably okay.
56. LEGO Mini Figures: LEGO Mini Figurines are a great addition to any LEGO sets your child already has.
57. Magnets: Add some fun magnets to your chid’s Easter basket so that he or she can proudly display school or art work on the fridge.
58. Barbie Outfits: Help outfit Barbie with the latest spring fashions this Easter.