Where Kids Eat Free Monday
- Buffalo Wild Wings — Get a kid’s meal for just $1.99 with purchase of adult entree
- Fuddrucker’s – Every Monday and Tuesday, kids eat for .99. Kids must be 12 or younger, and the deal is only from 4 – 9 pm.
- Skyline — Feed your little ones 4 and younger for free from 4 – 9 pm on Monday nights.
- WhichWich – Buy a 7” sandwich for yourself and get a kid’s meal for just .99. This offer is valid only on Mondays and Saturdays, and kids must be 12 or younger.
- Fazoli’s — From 5-8 p.m., you can get not one but three kid’s meals for $0.99 for every one adult entree. (For kids 12 and under.)
- Spaghetti Warehouse — Get a kid’s meal (10 and under) for $1.99 with purchase of an adult entree. (Limit two kids.)
- LaRosa’s — Have kiddos 10 and under? They can get an all-you-can-eat spaghetti meal for just $0.99!
Where Kids Eat Free Tuesday
- Bob Evans — Get dinner for you, along with dinner for your kids. After 4 p.m., purchase of an adult entree gets you a free kid’s meal.
- Chik-Fil-A – Get a free kid’s meal from 5:30-7:30 pm when you buy an adult combo meal.
- Denny’s – After 4 pm, head over to Denny’s for a free kid’s meal with purchase of an adult meal ($6 or more).
- Johnny Rockets – Purchase an adult entree and drink, and your kids eat free! (Valid from 4 to 8 pm.)
- Logan’s Roadhouse – Kids 10 and under can get a free kid’s meal (plus side and drink) with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Marie Callender’s Restaurant and Bakery – Kids (those aged 12 and under) eat for free with the purchase of an adult entree.
- Perkins Restaurant and Bakery – After 4 pm, head over to Perkins: kids eat free!
- Ruby Tuesday: Kids get a free meal with purchase of an adult entree every day after 5 p.m. Dinner, anyone?
- Famous Dave’s – All day, kids 12 and under eat free!
- IKEA – In certain IKEA locations, your kids can eat free at the food court. (Meatballs, here we come!)
- Pizza Hut – When you buy an adult buffet, your kids can eat for free! (Valid for kids 10 and under.)
Where Kids Eat Free Wednesday
- Firehouse Subs – Buy a combo meal, great one free kid’s meal!
- Friendly’s – This isn’t completely free, but it’s pretty darn close! Kid’s meals are just $1.99 all day long.
- Jason’s Deli – Run, don’t walk to get delicious sandwiches and soups for you and your little ones: get one free kid’s meal for every one adult entree.
- Jeffery’s Sports Grill – Get one free kid’s meal per paying adult, all day long!
- East Coast Wings – Starting at 3:30 pm, you can get a free kid’s meal.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – This varies based on location, but you can get a free meal for your kiddo and a delicious order of enchiladas for yourself.
Where Kids Eat Free Thursday
- C.B. Potts – No joke – kids eat free all day!
- Piccadilly – You get more for less here! For just $0.99, you’ll get an entree, two sides, a drink, and a dessert for your kiddo.
- Red Robin – While it’s not quite free, it’s close! With the purchase of an adult entree, get a kid’s meal for $1.99.
- Salsarita’s – One adult entree plus one free kid’s meal equals delicious Mexican food for less!
- Captain D’s Seafood Kitchen – Just you and your two kids? No problem! Get up to two free kid’s meals for every paying adult.
Where Kids Eat Free Friday
- Shoney’s – Your littlest ones (age 4 and under) can eat free when you buy an adult entree.
Where Kids Eat Free on the Weekend
- Texas Land & Cattle – Get more at Texas Land & Cattle—up to two free kid’s meals when you purchase an adult entree in the afternoon (11 am to 4 pm).
- White Castle – On Sundays from 4-8 pm, your kids can get a free meal as long as you purchase a $4 adult meal.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit – All day Sunday, kids eat free! (This includes drinks!)
- Maggiano’s Little Italy – All day Saturday, your little ones eat free! (Note: this is for kids under 5 only.)
- Baja Fresh – On Sundays, visit Baja Fresh for a free kid’s meal with the purchase of an adult meal.