Contact me with any questions! 😊
10 Ways to Use Citrus Fresh
Citrus fresh is an oil in the Young Living Essential Oils premium starter kit.
Citrus fresh is a blend of orange, tangerine, grapefruit, lemon, mandarin, and spearmint.
- My favorite way to use citrus fresh essential oil is to diffuse it. Citrus fresh has a very uplifting and energizing scent. It has been known to amplify creativity as well. It makes the room smell clean and fresh.
- Use as in a DIY carpet cleaner recipe. I like to combine 10-15 drops of citrus fresh with 4 TBSPs of baking soda then sprinkle it over the carpet. Let it sit for a while, even overnight if possible then vacuum it up.
- It is great at getting rid of stale odors, so I like to use it in stinky shoes.
- Make my trash smell better. Add several drops to your trash can before you add the trash bag to freshen up your trash.
- Add to your wool dryer balls if you want your laundry to smell amazing.
- Want to freshen up your kitchen? Add several drops to your garbage disposal.
- If you have feelings of anxiety of nervousness, I like to use citrus fresh topically on my arms and wrists. To me it’s a happy scent, so it helps influence my emotions positively.
- Citrus fresh vitality you can add to your food or drinks to enhance the flavor. You can add it to water or maybe try adding to your tea.
- Add it to homemade beauty recipes like homemade body butter or lotion. Not only will they smell amazing, but it also supports the appearance of healthy skin.
- Make your own home fragrance with citrus fresh. Combine a few drops of citrus fresh with distilled water in a spray bottle and spritz throughout your rooms and closets and over linens.