Today Ian and I are sharing 20 of our favorite ways to use Young Living essential oils.
Please share your favorite ways to use essential oils in the comments. Thanks!
20 of My Favorite Ways to Use Young Living Essential Oils
- Diffuse grapefruit essential oil.
- Use digize essential oil on our belly to help bloating and discomfort.
- Diffuse lavender essential oil to help with getting a restful night’s sleep.
- Use citrus fresh essential oil in stinky shoes to help get rid of odor.
- Put lemon or citrus fresh essential oil in the trash can to make it smell better.
- Put thieves essential oil on our feet to keep our immune systems strong.
- Put endoflex essential oil on my thyroid for under-active thyroid.
- Put stress away on my forearms to help me keep calm.
- Put essential oils in homemade bath bombs.
- Put grapefruit essential oil on my big toe to help with weight management and appetite suppression.
- Diffuse geneyus essential oil to help with focus and concentration.
- Put lemon essential oil in water to help cleanse the body.
- Use peppermint essential oil on temples, forehead and under the nose to help with head discomfort.
- Use peppermint essential oil under the nose to help with a stuffy nose.
- Use lavender essential oil for owies and boo boos.
- Put thieves essential oil on my cheeks to help with sinus pressure and stuffy nose.
- Use lemon or citrus fresh essential oils on wool dryer balls.
- Diffuse lemon essential oil to give the impression the house is clean.
- Use the thieves household cleaner to clean most all surfaces in our home.