This Valentine’s Day, you can spice things up without spending a fortune thanks to Valentine’s Day DIY gifts like this one featuring a box of Hot Tamales. This gift has it all:
– It’s easy
– It’s cheap – you can score a box of Hot Tamales on Amazon for under $5
– It’s something different – versus the “traditional” gift of flowers and chocolate
If your concerned that just handing your Valentine a box of candy won’t go over well, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Complete this Valentine’s Day DIY gift with a free printable gift tag that reads “You are one hot tamale” (or choose from one of the other 9 options). Better yet, show your special someone that your Valentine’s Day DIY gifts come straight from the heart with a handwritten love note.
For more Valentine’s Day DIY gifts and ideas, be sure to check out Freebie Finding Mom’s Pinterest boards:
In addition, to get you started, here are 25 homemade Valentine’s Day cards, 25 homemade Valentine’s Day gifts, and four cute (and FREE) printable Valentine’s Day cards to ensure you have a fun and frugal holiday. Happy Valentine’s Day!
2. Wrap the twine around the box at that end a couple of times.
3. Wrap the twine around the box at the other end a couple of times (Tip: Pull the twine over to the other side at the back of the box for a neater appearance).
4. Tape down the other end of the twine so it is securely fastened to the box.
5. Print and cut out the printable gift tag on cardstock and place it within the twine, ensuring all words are visible.
Looking for even more Valentine’s Day DIY gifts? Freebie Finding Mom has got you covered! Check out:
– Hooked On You Gummy Worm Gift Jar
– I Like the Way You Roll Gift
– I Am Nuts About You Gift
– I Have a Crush on You Gift
– I Love You to Pieces Gift
– You’re the Bomb Gift
– You Make My Heart Glow Gift
– You’re Such a Stud Muffin Gift
– You Rock My Socks Gift – Coming soon