Valentine’s Day DIY Gifts: I Have a Crush on You Gift with FREE Printable Gift Tag
At Valentine’s Day, there can be a lot of pressure to be romantic. While there’s nothing wrong with saying “I love you” (or some variation of the sentiment), there is something wrong with placing expectations on a day that are next to impossible to live up to. This Valentine’s Day, lighten things up with cute, sweet, and inexpensive Valentine’s Day DIY gifts like this one.
Valentines Day DIY gifts are a great way to show that special someone you care without emptying your bank account. Plus, since these Valentines DIY gifts were made by you they add a little something special to the gift. Trust me, your Valentine will recall a thoughtful or DIY gift longer than anything you can purchase at the store.
What’s great about this particular Valentine’s Day DIY gift is that it is suitable for relationships of all stages…or even potential relationships. You could give this to someone you’re married to, someone you’ve only just begun dating, or someone you’d like to take on a date.
Want more Valentine’s Day DIY gifts? Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Valentine’s Day Pinterest boards:
In addition, to get you started, here are 25 homemade Valentine’s Day cards, 25 homemade Valentine’s Day gifts, and four cute (and FREE) printable Valentine’s Day cards to ensure you have a fun and frugal holiday. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Six pack of Crush bottles (or cans)
I Have Such a Crush on You Printable Gift Tag
Straw or dowel rod
1. Print and cut out the “I Have Such a Crush on You” printable gift tag — or if you prefer, pick one of the other 9 printable gift tags provided.
2. Tape the gift tag to the cardstock and trim it, leaving ½” all the way around.
3. Tape the cardstock sign to the top of a straw or dowel.
Note: You could use a disposable straw, a pretty wash-and-reuse straw, or a dowel.
4. Tuck the sign into the pack or tape it right onto a bottle or soda can.
If you don’t want to purchase a whole six pack of Crush, this Valentine’s Day DIY gift works just as well with a single bottle or can. Simply tape the straw or dowel to the bottle or can.
For more Valentine’s Day gift giving inspiration, be on the lookout for these Valentine’s Day DIY gifts:
– Hooked On You Gummy Worm Gift Jar
– You Are One Hot Tamale Gift
– I Like the Way You Roll Gift
– I Am Nuts About You Gift
– I Love You to Pieces Gift
– You’re the Bomb Gift
– You Make My Heart Glow Gift
– You’re Such a Stud Muffin Gift
– You Rock My Socks Gift – Coming soon