Here’s a little incentive that will make filing your tax return even sweeter! If you file with TurboTax and you use some (or all) of your Federal Refund to purchase an Amazon.com gift card, you can snag up to 10% on top of your Federal Tax Refund! So a $500 Federal refund could purchase a $550 Amazon gift card.
Here are the details of the TurboTax with Refund Bonus Offer:
- Use some (or all) of your federal refund to purchase an Amazon.com Gift Card** and Turbo Tax will tack on a bonus
- The remainder of your refund will be deposited to your bank account
- As soon as your refund is received, TurboTax will email you your Amazon.com Gift Card claim code
- Receive an extra 5% with TurboTax Basic ““ So $500 would become $525
- Receive an extra 10% with TurboTax Deluxe, Premium, and Home & Business ““ So $500 would become $550
- TurboTax Business is not eligible for this offer
Fine Print: Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for federal refunds only. Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $10,000 per customer). Offer available only for TurboTax Online or CD/download versions sold and shipped, or downloaded directly from Intuit or Amazon. See here for full details.