Thanksgiving is waiting right around the corner. If your family is like most you’ve got a lot of prep to do before the big day. Cooking is probably just the beginning of the list, the tip of the turkey so to speak. If your Thanksgiving to-do-list includes creating a beautiful table setting for your family to enjoy, here are 25 Thanksgiving tablescapes to get you inspired.
Dazzle Your Guests with these 25 beautiful Thanksgiving Tablescapes
1. Simplicity at work: This tablescape is simple yet attractive with pumpkins painted white providing a pop of color.
2. Shades of harvest: This tablescape brings all the beautiful colors of the season together in one place.
3. An accent piece: Make a statement this Thanksgiving by using this tablescape for inspiration; the golden pear at each place setting is a beautiful detail.
4. Rustic-chic: If you’re feeling a bit busy this Thanksgiving (and who isn’t?) consider going with a tablescape like this; it’s not overly complicated yet still certain to be the talk of the table.
5. Gold inspired: To give your table an elegant feel this Thanksgiving, look to this gold themed tablescape. The materials required to achieve this stunning metallic tablescape aren’t nearly as pricey as real gold.
6. Go nuts: Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be all about stress and work. Instead, focus on spending quality time with your family and exercising your creativity – tablescapes like the one pictured here are a great way to get started.
7. Bring the outdoors in: Not quite ready to say goodbye to fall and hello to winter? Then create a fun, frugal fall inspired tablescape like the one pictured here. Sure, you could purchase fake leaves at your local crafts store but to save money head outside and find your own leaves.
8. Cozy candles: This tablescape helps create an intimate atmosphere at the dinner table. Find fall colored candles at your local crafts store to get started. Then, when dinner time rolls around turn off that football game (ignore the moans and groans) and enjoy some cozy family time.
9. Kids Table: Create a fun, kid friendly table this Thanksgiving; forgo the dusty card table you keep folded up in the basement and instead create a place that even the adults will want to sit at. Use this tablescape for inspiration. I love the art paper rolled down the center and the crayons on hand for when inspiration strikes the little ones.
10. A time for reflection: This tablescape puts the beautiful colors of fall to good use. To top things off, the glass decor reflects the light from the candles to create flickers of light among the natural examples of fall’s beauty.
11. By candlelight: An assortment of pumpkins and gourds casually arranged on the tabletop accented by candles of different sizes and colors compose this tablescape. This may be the way to go if you don’t think of yourself as being overly crafty or an expert DIY-er.
12. Earthy: Go back to the basics with this tablescape inspired by nature.
13. Hydrangeas: A simple plant like the Hydrangea in this tablescape can do wonders at the Thanksgiving table.
14. Ivory touches: Tablescapes don’t have to be crazy complicated as evidenced by the picture above. Start by selecting a color scheme (here ivory and white work very well together) and keep in mind that most things can be painted so if you don’t pick orange don’t rule out pumpkins!
15. Fall in love: As already mentioned, fall offers some amazing colors from bright orange pumpkins to the blazing orange-red leaves on the ground. This tablescape utilizes those colors to create a rich, festive scene.
16. Colorful Glasses: This tablescape uses colorful glasses to compliment the centerpiece. When designing your tablescape consider the colors of your dinnerware.
17. Pumpkin power: A simple pumpkin can make a great centerpiece this Thanksgiving. Don’t be afraid to get creative; paint the pumpkin or carve out the center (as in this tablescape) and add some flowers.
18. Little pilgrim accents: This tablescape uses pilgrim figurines as accent pieces. You can purchase figurines or make make some of your own with your little one. Check out these 25 Preschool Thanksgiving Crafts for more ideas.
19. Gobble it up: Thanksgiving or turkey themed dinnerware (like that used in this tablescape) is a little detail that won’t go unnoticed by your friends and family.
20. Plaid mad: This tablescape uses an interesting tablecloth to layer on the details. Use a tablecloth in your tablescape; this detail is dual-purpose, it’s beautiful and will protect your tabletop!
21. You’re glowing: This tablescape uses short (close to the table) candles to light all of the other features from the bottom. Note how the light reflects off of the vase and the painted pumpkins to create a warm glow across the table.
22. The center of attention: When creating a tablescape sometimes the centerpiece can do the bulk of the work such as in the picture above. Find an interesting centerpiece or plant and presto – you’re practically done designing your Thanksgiving tablescape.
23. Pumpkin lineup: Pumpkins nested in piles of fall leaves create a fun, outdoorsy feel in this tablescape.
24. Golden Cornucopia: The golden centerpiece in this tablescape is the center of attention but it’s carefully complimented by staggered, multi-colored candles and other small details like mini-pumpkins.
25. The Great Pumpkin: Just because it’s fall doesn’t mean you’re limited to fall colors. Take a look at this tablescape which plays with shades of white, green, and purple by stacking leaves and grapes atop a painted pumpkin. At the end of the day its your party – so get creative and design a tablescape you like!
Which of these beautiful Thanksgiving tablescapes inspires you? Please share in the comments.