This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TysonMovieOffer #CollectiveBias
Is there someone in your life who is obsessed with Tyson® Chicken Nuggets like my toddler is? Then you’ll want to listen up, because in my effort to find a creative way to use my son’s beloved Tyson® Chicken Nuggets, I came up with these super cute, delicious, and kid friendly Chicken and Waffle Sliders.
To load up on Tyson® Chicken Nuggets for these sliders, I headed to my local Walmart where I grabbed two bags. I should not neglect to mention that the two bags I snagged each contained an awesome offer for The Peanuts Movie! The offer stated “Buy ANY TWO (2) specially marked packages of Tyson® Chicken Products or State Fair® Corn Dogs and you can receive up to $9.00 toward one child admission to see The Peanuts Movie Only in Theaters.” Sweet! You’ll simply enter your code into this website to score your ticket, then round up the kids and head to the theatre because The Peanuts Movie is only available in theaters. Check out the movie trailer here.
Here’s a closer look at the specially marked packages. If you have little ones, you are not going to want to miss this offer, so make sure you are on the lookout for these specially marked packages, so you too can save.
Below I share my recipe for Chicken and Waffle Sliders. Not only are they a delicious protein powered snacking option for the kids, but they will be a hit at any party too. Enjoy!
Tyson fully cooked chicken nuggets
Any pancake/waffle mix (usually calls for eggs)
Non stick cooking spray
You will also need:
Bamboo lollipop sticks
Ice cream scoop
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
2. Place your frozen chicken nuggets on a baking pan/dish and cook for 11 to 13 minutes
3. Follow the directions on your box of pancake/waffle mix to make your waffles
4. Spray a non stick cooking spray on the inside of your waffle maker on the top and bottom
5. Using your ice cream scoop, place one scoop of waffle mix in the center of your waffle maker
6. Cook your waffle on medium heat until your timer light goes off, turn off waffle maker, and carefully remove waffle
7. Repeat step 5 and 6 eight times (or double the amount of sandwiches your making)
8. Once your chicken nuggets are cooked, take them out of the oven using a hot pad
9. Place four waffles on a plate
10. Next place two cooked chicken nuggets on top of each waffle
11. Place another waffle on top of each open faced sandwich
12. Place a bamboo stick in the center of each sandwich
13. Top off with syrup and enjoy!
What creative way can you envision using Tyson® Chicken Nuggets? Please share in the comments.