This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StouffersHoliday #CollectiveBias
Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Ready or not the holidays are on their way! That’s right, before you blink you’ll be inundated with holiday party invitations, gift shopping and wrapping, decorating, cooking, entertaining, etc., and unless you have an entourage of little elves to help pick up the slack, all of these additional responsibilities can lead to a hearty dose of stress.
This holiday season let NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S help reduce your workload in the kitchen. Here’s one recipe for Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash that you can quickly and easily whip up for the family that will have them begging for seconds. You’ll need one of NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S® Family Size Entreés, the Lasagna with Meat & Sauce variety, which I was able to find at Walmart. I spotted them in the freezer aisle with the entrees, dinners, vegetables and potatoes. For your recipe, you’ll also need to grab a spaghetti squash, salt, pepper and oil olive. That’s it! Easy peasy!
Within minutes you’ll have a yummy, kid friendly hot meal on the table that the family will gobble up. Not only is this Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash recipe easy to make, as a mom I am happy to serve this meal to my family because it contains a nutritious vegetable. With a picky toddler to feed, I often have to be creative with how I sneak vegetables into my son’s meals, and covering them with ooey gooey cheesy lasagna will do the trick.
Excited to try this Lasagna Stuffed Spaghetti Squash for your family? Check out the complete recipe below.
NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S® Family Size Entreé Lasagna with Meat & Sauce
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Cut your spaghetti squash in half horizontally
3. Scoop out all the seeds from the spaghetti squash to make a hollow bowl
4. Brush on a teaspoon of olive oil in the spaghetti squash
5. Then sprinkle with salt and pepper and set aside
6. Follow the directions on the box to cook your NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S® Family Size Lasagna (Total 75 minutes)
7. Set your stove timer for 35 minutes
8. When the timer goes off, place your spaghetti squash in a baking dish next to the lasagna and bake for 40 minutes.
9. Also finish cooking the NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S® Family Size lasagna for the remaining 40 minutes
10. After the remaining 40 minutes, take the NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S® Family Size lasagna and spaghetti squash out of the oven.
11. Remove the plastic from the lasagna and scoop out one quarter of the lasagna and place it inside the spaghetti squash (do this two-four times depending on how many lasagna stuffed spaghetti squashes you are making)
12. Place your stuffed spaghetti squash’s back in the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes
13. Your lasagna is now ready! Bon appetit!
Now, what are you waiting for? Head on over to Walmart where NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S® Family Size Entreés are on rollback through December 31.
Need more easy family meal inspiration? Check out NESTLÉ® Flavorful Moments Pinterest Page for additional recipes to pair with NESTLÉ® STOUFFER’S® Family Size Entreés. Which of these recipes inspires you? Please share in the comments.