More Healthy Cold Lunch Ideas For Work
43. Homemade “Go-Gurt” With Hidden Veggies (Freebie Finding Mom) – This is one of the healthy cold lunches that is great for parents and kids. Originally, I came up with this recipe as a way to trick my picky little eater into willingly consuming a vegetable; however, it’s actually really yummy and makes a great on-the-go lunch option for anyone!
44. Homemade Sweet Potato and Kale Veggie Chips (Freebie Finding Mom) – Potato chips are a staple of many cheap meals for college students, but they aren’t exactly healthy. Kick the nutritional content up a bit by swapping potato chips for veggie chips like these sweet potato and kale chips! 🙂
45. Mexican Buddha Bowl (Mommy Musings) – Craving Mexican? Then this cold lunch idea is sure to hit the spot! This super simple recipe is a great way to celebrate Taco Tuesday.
46. Vegan Sunflower Wrap (Trial and Eater) – Sunflower hummus gives this cold lunch idea for adults a unique flavor you won’t soon forget. You use collard greens as the “wrap” instead of bread which makes this lunch option even healthier.
47. Buffalo Tahini Quinoa & Rice Wraps (Strength & Sunshine) – There’s a lot to like about this cold lunch recipe. It takes just 5 minutes to make, is gluten-free and top 8 allergen-free, and can be frozen for use later!
48. Grilled Green Goddess Wraps (Strength & Sunshine) – 4 minutes are all that stand between you and this easy cold lunch idea. These wraps are packed with nutritional goodness that’ll leave you full and feeling good about your food choices.
Bonus: While Mom and Dad will love this recipe it may be a no-go for picky little eaters. After all, one of the ingredients is lima beans! If you need kid approved lunch ideas check out these 25 kid-friendly lunch recipes.
49. Low-Carb Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps With Capers and Tomatoes (Kalyn’s Kitchen) – Need cold lunches for work that are diet friendly? No problem! These tasty wraps are low-carb, low-glycemic, gluten-free, and can be made Paleo friendly and Whole 30 approved by opting for a different mayo.
50. Low Carb Roast Beef Lettuce Wraps (Adventures of Mel) – This cold lunch idea is a copycat recipe of a Jimmy Johns’ sandwich but it’s actually better (and cheaper) than what you get at the restaurant! You can be chowing down on this sandwich in just 10 minutes.
51. Granola Crunch Apple-Peanut Butter Sandwich Wraps (Two Healthy Kitchens) – PB&J gets a grownup makeover in this healthy cold lunch idea! Seriously, one bite and you’ll remember why you loved PB&J sandwiches so much as a kid. 🙂
52. Easy Appetizer Pinwheels Recipe (Mission to Save) – Get creative with this cold lunch idea for work! It’s so easy to customize this recipe that you can really use whatever ingredients you have on hand. Mix and match different meats, cheeses, and veggies to get some really yummy out-of-the-lunchbox combos. Tip: These are also great for parties and office carry-ins.
53. Butter Roasted Split Pea Power Bowl (Happy Foods Tube) – This cheap healthy meal for college students is great for finals week or when you really need a lot of brain power and energy. It’s packed full of protein, healthy fats, and other nutrients that’ll help you be your best!
Whoa, think you can handle even more healthy cold lunch ideas? If you dare, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s: