7. Printable Bubble Letters: Spring Worms and Book Worms (Kids Activities Woo! Jr) – If you’re a teacher or librarian, you’re going to love these alphabet printables of bookworms! They’re a great way to help little ones get familiar with their letters and start sounding things out.
8. Printable Bunny Bubble Letters (Kids Activities Woo! Jr) – I’m not sure that I would use these free printable letters made from bunnies for educational purposes since, while super cute, they might be hard for young learners to decipher. However, they make an awesome option for Easter decor or for use in a scrapbook.
9. Christmas Bubble Letters (Kids Activities Woo! Jr) – Get ready for the holidays with these printable bubble letters. You use these to help the little ones spell out holiday-esque words like “Santa,” to make labels for homemade gifts, or even to make frugal ornaments.
10. Circus Bubble Letters (Kids Activities Woo! Jr) – Does your house sometimes feel like a circus? Yeah, mine too… so these super fun printable alphabet letters will fit right in! 🙂
11. Halloween Mummy Bubble Letters (Kids Activities Woo! Jr) – These spooky bubble letters alphabet templates are a great way to get ready for Halloween. Use them to make a cute note to go along with this Halloween lunch box idea or to compliment these fun preschool Halloween crafts.
12. Free Printable Bubble Letters & Numbers (Chubbie Cubbie) – Sometimes the simple things in life are the best, am I right? These alphabet printables aren’t anything fancy but that means they’re suitable for all occasions. Plus, there are also printable numbers you can snag!
Bonus: Here’s another free alphabet template for your printables collection!