Essential Oils 101: Young Living Sign Up Sheet
My Young Living Story
The first time I used essential oils was the morning I woke up to find a massive cold sore had taken over my face. So…I messaged my friend Stephanie, and asked her for an essential oil that could help. She mentioned peppermint oil which gratefully I had on hand because I purchased a Young Living Starter Kit. Almost immediately I noticed the peppermint oil dried up my cold sore which resulted in the cold sore healing much faster than had I used an over the counter ointment.
Not only are essential oils effective for treating certain ailments like my ginormous cold sore, but there are plenty of other ailments essential oils can help with as well. Got a snorer in your life (my hand is raised)? You can use oils for that. Are you stressed out? (who isn’t?) There are oils for that.
Plus, essential oils are instant mood changer especially when you diffuse them. I love diffusing lemon because it gives the illusion my house is clean even when it isn’t. Plus, I think it is an uplifting and energizing scent.
Essential oils can be used in lots of other purposes too including making homemade cleaners and homemade beauty recipes. In fact, here on Freebie Finding Mom I share loads of DIY beauty product recipes.
Unfortunately, I rarely get to make these homemade beauty recipes because I have a five-year-old that pretty much consumes my life in addition to running my blogs, so when Young Living launched all-natural beauty products I went berserk (in a good way). 😊 Not only do I love Young Living essential oils but now they have awesome beauty products that don’t contain fillers or synthetics. Um…hello…sign me up!
You with me? If you are wondering how you too can get started with Young Living essential oils you gotta see the deal I put together for ya, but first let me tell you why Young Living essential oils are the best.
Why Young Living Essential Oils Are the Best
Young Living’s essential oils are some of the highest quality oils you can buy! In fact they are considered “therapeutic grade.” Others may claim to be “pure” or “therapeutic grade” oils but they may have as little as 5% of the actual essential oil from the plant.
Young Living can maintain this high level of quality because they own their own farms, so they can absolutely guarantee no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils whereas other companies often use oil brokers to buy their oils therefore they don’t have the same level of visibility to how their oils are grown and harvested.
Below you will find the essential oils that come in your Premium Starter Kit along with a few uses for each.
How to Buy Young Living Essential Oils
There are a few different options. You’ll likely want to choose the wholesale member option when you sign up so that you’ll get the 24% discount (if you just choose “Customer” then the prices are retail prices). One thing I really love about Young Living is that there is absolutely no obligation to sell anything when you become a wholesale member. You can if you want to, but it’s in no way a requirement, and most people become wholesale members just to get the awesome 24% discount on Young Living oils.
Once you fill out your information you will need to pick an enrollment kit. Here’s a little rundown of the different starter kits available:
I would strongly recommend starting with the Premium Starter Kit. It’s BY FAR the best value, as it includes 11 oils to try out (lavender, peppermint, lemon, Panaway, Purification, Thieves, frankincense, Copaiba, RC, Digize and StressAway). It also comes with a really nice home diffuser that is normally priced at $98 just by itself, and the total retail value of the kit is over $300!
And, just because I really believe these oils are life changing and I want anyone who buys them to fully understand how to USE them, when you sign up here at Freebie Finding Mom, I will throw in even more freebies!
Yep, if you purchase a Premium Starter Kit I personally will give you a $20 Amazon gift card in addition to a super handy essential oils reference guide, so you know how to use your oils. Plus, I will give you my eBook titled “62 DIY Natural Beauty Recipes” for FREE! Oh, and you will also be provided access to two Facebook groups to help you use and understand your oils and make money selling essential oils if you decide to (no pressure though…I promise.) 😊
To get this awesome deal, simply follow the directions below.
Here’s How to Sign Up
- Head over to the Young Living page here and fill out your information. Please use your laptop or desktop to sign-up, instead of your smartphone or tablet.
- BE SURE the “Wholesale Member” option is checked so that you don’t end up paying retail prices (which are 24% more than wholesale).
- BE SURE the “sponsor ID” and “enroller id” say 2751941 (This is so that I can send you your AWESOME freebies!!)
- Select which starter kit you want to get! I’d recommend getting the Premium Starter Kit so that you get all of the oils to started above, AND you get FOUR different options for the diffuser!!
You’ll likely end up getting several diffusers at some point down the road (most people do!), so don’t stress too much about which one to get now. If you’re looking for the absolute BEST deal, then I’d recommend spending the extra to get Aria diffuser. The Aria diffuser by itself is regularly $225 for wholesale members (it’s a super NICE and absolutely beautiful diffuser!), so it’s like you’re just getting all of the oils for $35 more! That’s INCREDIBLE!!
Otherwise, you can just pick the Home Diffuser, which is still a great diffuser option and that package is only $160!
- Select which starter kit you want to get. My recommendation would be the Premium Starter Kit with the Home or Dewdrop Diffuser (and that’s the one where you get all of the freebies!) Those are the oils that I use almost every single day! You can get the kit that’s $160, or you can get a kit for $170 with a different style diffuser. (I have both and I personally like the home diffuser better.)
- *OPTIONAL* If you already know that you want to be ordering regularly, then you can go ahead and sign up for Essential Rewards right there when you order your starter kit! It’s an amazing way to earn FREE oils with your order every month! It’s a completely OPTIONAL program, so if you’re just wanting the starter kit for now then you can just skip this part of the sign-up process. I’ll send over an email with more details on that part of things after you sign up. If you DO want to get started with Essential Rewards so that you can get product credit back on all of your purchases, then I’d highly recommend the Thieves Essential Rewards Kit to get started! You’ll be able to change up what you buy each month. Go through the checkout process. Young Living accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- BONUS STEP–Completely Optional! If you would like to earn a BONUS essential oil, then you need to get your order total up to 190 PV (different products have different point values). If you get the $160 Premium Starter Kit then you’ll automatically have 100 point value… then you’ll just need 90 more points to get the bonus oil. For example, you could grab an extra bottle of Thieves Oil at 33.75 points, 15 ml bottle of Lavender at 23.5 points, 15 ml bottle of Lime at 11 points, and the 14.4 ounces of Thieves Household Cleaner at 22 points (just pour one capful of the concentrated Thieves cleaning solution into a spray bottle and it lasts for a really long time!) All of those items will bring your total points up to $190.25 which will qualify you to get the BONUS oil! (This step is completely optional!)
DOES SIGNING UP MAKE ME A “DISTRIBUTOR”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts at all. In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
AM I REQUIRED TO MAKE A MINIMUM PURCHASE EACH MONTH?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back in product credit each month on all of your purchases. So that’s a neat program to join if you find that you *want* to purchase regularly (but it’s not a requirement for being a wholesale member).
WHY SHOULD I BUY FROM YOUNG LIVING INSTEAD OF OTHER ESSENTIAL OILS COMPANIES?
It does seem like a new essential oils company pops up every day, doesn’t it?
I can’t speak to the quality of other companies, but I can say that Young Living was the only company in my research of essential oil companies that could answer all of my questions about purity in a way that was satisfactory to me.
Young Living was the only company that has their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown), could absolutely guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of any of their oils (they guarantee no pesticides and they do all of the weeding by hand), has their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not), and only uses the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant.
Young Living also was the only company that was directly in charge of essential oil farming operations. Every other company I researched goes through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they are doing.
With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
I feel like it’s a trust step either way (anyone could be lying) but I felt the most comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company.
HOW WILL I KNOW HOW TO USE MY OILS?
One of the benefits of getting a starter kit through this promotion is that you also get to join our private Facebook group plus don’t forget I’m giving you a super helpful reference guide with your Premium Starter Kit purchase!
DOES YOUNG LIVING ONLY SELL ESSENTIAL OILS?
The answer to this one was surprising to me when I first got my starter kit! Young Living actually has an entire line of personal care products, supplements, meal replacements, energy drinks, and more! Almost every product incorporates essential oils (for example, frankincense is absolutely wonderful in facial products), but there’s a wide variety of products available.
Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Please confirm any information obtained from or through this web site with other sources, and review all information regarding any medical condition or treatment with your physician. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment because of something you have read on this website. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.