Today we’re going to mention the unmentionable: Poo. Did you just glance over your shoulder to make sure no one could read what’s on your screen? It’s okay, the subject may feel taboo but everyone does it…and pretends like they don’t.
Unfortunately, there are times when you can’t pretend like you never…well, you know, because it lingers. These situations can range from very mildly embarrassing to full on panic inducing (ex. when you’re at someone else’s home). So, what can you do? Never leave your house? Sequester yourself from others?
Luckily, it doesn’t need to come to that. You can simply whip up this homemade recipe for beauty and you can avoid any future embarrassing moments. This homemade recipe for beauty will stop the odor in its tracks. Simply spray the top of the water before you go and you’ll be able to use the facilities without fear.
Does this homemade recipe for beauty really work? You bet your butt (pun intended) it does!
Plus, it’s incredibly easy and inexpensive to make. Sound too good to be true? Well it isn’t…just give it a try and you’ll be a believer!
10 Homemade Recipes for Beauty Products: DIY Poo Poo Toilet Spray
1. Fill a small spray bottle with water and rubbing alcohol.
2. Add essential oils and glycerine then replace top and swirl gently to combine.
To use: Before you go, give the bottle a shake then spritz the water 3 or 4 times. That’s it!
Want more homemade recipes for beauty? Follow Freebie Finding Mom’s DIY Beauty Tips Pinterest board and peruse this site for great articles like this DIY coconut oil hair mask and 9 other days of DIY beauty recipes. Enjoy!
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.