54. Vegan Matcha Chocolate Truffles (Rhian’s Recipes) – Creative christmas recipes, like this one that pairs matcha with chocolate, can be so much fun! If you’re looking for a unique taste, this is the candy for you.
55. Easy Candy Cane Bark (Weary Chef) – Can you squeeze 10 minutes out of your jam-packed schedule? Great, then you have enough time to tackle this Christmas bark recipe.
56. Buckeye Balls (Peanut Butter Balls) (Dinner at the Zoo) – I’m always on the hunt for childrens Christmas dessert recipes that the little one can help out with. I like buckeyes because I can task him with rolling the peanut butter balls and other than him getting peanut butter everywhere not much else can go wrong! 😉
57. Microwave Caramels With Sea Salt (Dinner at the Zoo) – If you need a dessert but don’t have any space in your oven, you need no bake Christmas cookie recipes and candy recipes like this!
58. Crispy Dark Chocolate Peanut Clusters (Weary Chef) – I love Christmas candy and cookie recipes, like this, that don’t have me searching for 100 ingredients at a crowded supermarket. These crunchy chocolatey peanut clusters only call for 4 ingredients and take just 10 minutes to make so they’re easy to whip up on a busy weeknight (a.k.a. all weeknights)!
59. Homemade Peanut Brittle (CincyShopper) – In addition to a Christmas sugar cookie recipe, there are only a few other must-have holiday dessert recipes. If I had to pick I’d say fudge, bark, and peanut brittle!
60. Oreo Truffles (CincyShopper) – This is so much more than a “no bake Christmas cookie recipe!” It turns Oreos (who doesn’t like Oreos?) into truffles. You can get super creative with this dessert too. Just opt for different flavors of Oreos when making this recipe.
61. Traditional Chocolate Fudge Recipe (CincyShopper) – Don’t forget one of the most popular Christmas cookie recipes out there! Perhaps Santa would prefer fudge this year?
62. Oreo Peppermint Bark Recipe (CincyShopper) – Here’s another easy and creative Christmas bark recipe that you can pull off with just a few minutes of prep time.
63. Mint Chocolate Bark Candy Recipe (Organized Island) – Mix up this Christmas bark recipe by opting for dark or white chocolate instead of milk chocolate… or make all three!
64. Eggnog Fudge (CincyShopper) – Looking for a unique fudge flavor? Of all the Christmas cookie and candy recipes I’ve tried, I don’t think I’ve ever had eggnog fudge before so if you opt for this recipe, you probably don’t have to worry about showing up with the same dish as someone else!
65. Cranberry Peppermint Holiday Bark (Urban Bliss Life) – Turn “traditional” peppermint bark into a creative Christmas recipe by adding some cranberries to the mix! They really add in a whole new flavor and texture that will make your dish stand out.
66. Easy Oreo Truffles & Peppermint Oreo Truffles (Urban Bliss Life) – I love simple Christmas cookie recipes, like this, that seem like they probably took a lot of effort and trouble but really came together so easily! Trust me, these will be a crowd pleaser, and it’ll be our secret how simple they were to make. 😉
67. Gingerbread Biscotti With Chocolate & Sea Salt (Savory Tooth) – Okay, this isn’t exactly a Christmas shortbread cookies recipe but it’s still a delicious addition to any holiday party. Serve with coffee or hot chocolate!
68. Dark Chocolate Bark With Candied Orange Peel (FoodieGirlChicago) – Finishing off this HUGE list of Christmas cookie and candy recipes is a tasty combo of rich dark chocolate and candied orange. Yum!
I think you’ve probably got the dessert and sweat treat aspect of the holidays covered, am I right? If you still need help with the other meals, be sure to check out these 41 easy and creative Christmas recipes… or you could just eat dessert Thanksgiving through January 1. In which case, get even more Christmas cookie and candy recipes by following Freebie Finding Mom’s: