27. Butter Cookies With Hazelnuts (Happy Foods Tube) – Don’t let the simple appearance of this Christmas candy and cookie recipe fool you! This cookie offers a complex flavor that is sure to have kids and adults alike clamoring for every crumb.
Bonus: Looking for creative Christmas recipes that don’t have you slaving away in the kitchen all day? Try this Christmas tree and snowman cheese ball recipe.
28. Chocolate Crinkle Cookies Recipe (Thrifty Jinxy) – These cookies go by a lot of different names but they really are one of the most popular Christmas cookie recipes around… and for good reason. Their gooey chocolatey taste is definitely worth a little guilt! 😉
29. Cinnamon Spritz Cookies (Urban Bliss Life) – Sometimes all that stands between “traditional” recipes and creative Christmas recipes is a minor twist. This recipe is a great example of that. Just by adding cinnamon you can give “old-fashioned” spritz cookies a whole new taste!
30. Gingerbread Man Cookie Recipe (CincyShopper) – These are one of my favorite childrens Christmas dessert recipes. It’s so fun watching the kiddos make their gingerbread men (and women!). On the other hand, the clean up is not so fun.
31. German Hazelnut Christmas Cookies (Caroline’s Cooking) – Some Christmas cookie and candy recipes, like this one, produce treats that are almost too pretty to eat. Notice I said “almost!” 😉
32. Peppermint Marshmallow Hot Chocolate Cookies (Taste and See) – Is your schedule double or even triple booked? I hear ya! Don’t worry, it doesn’t mean you have to forgo tasty homemade treats this holiday season. Just look for simple Christmas cookie recipes, like this one, that’ll take just a few minutes to make.
33. White Chocolate Gingerbread Thumbprint Cookies (Taste and See) – This creative Christmas recipe brings two traditional Christmas cookies, gingerbread and kiss cookies, together to form an unforgettable match!
34. Chocolate Marshmallow Cookies (The Monday Box) – What better way to round out the “cookie” section of my fav Christmas candy and cookie recipes than with a chocolate and marshmallow combination, am I right?
35. Mom’s Fantastic Holiday Fudge Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – What’s more decadent than fudge, am I right? This easy no bake Christmas “cookie” recipe is sure to sooth any sweet tooth this holiday season!
36. Easy Christmas Dessert Recipe: Reindeer Marshmallow Pops (Freebie Finding Mom) – Looking for fun childrens Christmas dessert recipes? Look no further! These adorable reindeer marshmallow pops are sure to be a hit with kids and adults!
37. Easy Homemade Truffles: Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Truffles (Freebie Finding Mom) – Truffles are a decadent indulgence with an equally decadent price tag. Well, not anymore! Thanks to this free Christmas candy recipe, you can now make truffles in your own kitchen for very little money. 🙂
38. Peanut Clusters in Crock Pot Recipe (Freebie Finding Mom) – Is there anything the crockpot can’t do? Seriously, if you’ve yet to discover this secret weapon, you don’t know what your missing. From Christmas candy and cookie recipes to recipes for any meal, the crockpot has got you covered!
Bonus: Here are some of my favorite tasty crockpot recipes.
39. Pecan Pie Bark (Freebie Finding Mom) – Mmmm… what would the holidays be without a Christmas bark recipe or two? Here’s one that tastes pretty similar to pecan pie but no knife and fork are required!
40. Homemade Gummy Candy For Adults: Champagne Gummies (Freebie Finding Mom) – A children’s treat gets a grown-up twist thanks to this Christmas cookie and candy recipe! Tip: Your can easily make this a kid-friendly recipe by leaving out the champagne.