14. Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan) (Strength and Sunshine) – These easy cookies are vegan-friendly and gluten-free. Plus, with just a little tweaking (such as leaving off the crushed candy canes) you may be able to make this a “diabetic Christmas cookie recipe.”
15. Classic Gluten-Free Gingerbread Cookies (Vegan) (Strength and Sunshine) – Have dietary concerns? Think there are no Christmas cookie recipes for you? Think again! This particular recipe is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and allergen-free. Plus, with only 1/4 cup of granular Erythritol (sugar substitute), this could be a great diabetic Christmas cookie recipes.
16. Gluten-Free Snickerdoodles (Vegan) (Strength and Sunshine) – Sometimes the traditional Christmas candy and cookie recipes are the best! In this case, a classic (snickerdoodles) gets a bit of a makeover so that it is gluten-free.
17. Grain-Free Amaretto Cookies (Gluten-Free, Vegan, Paleo) (Strength and Sunshine) – Cookies with no added sugar, like these, make some of the best diabetic Christmas cookie recipes. This recipe is also vegan-friendly, paleo-friendly, and gluten-free!
18. Soft & Chewy Ginger Cookies (Strength and Sunshine) – Gingerbread is definitely one of the most popular Christmas cookie recipes around. However, if you aren’t a huge fan of how crunchy gingerbread tends to be, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the ginger flavor. Here’s a recipe for a soft and chewy ginger cookie that is sure to be a hit.
Bonus: Is it getting a little too hot in your house? Consider trying out some no bake Christmas cookie recipes and no bake Christmas dessert recipes like this Christmas trifle.
19. “No Butter” Peanut Butter Blossoms (Strength and Sunshine) – Have you ever been all ready to get baking only to realize you’re missing an important ingredient (like butter)? Yep, it happens to all of us! That’s where creative Christmas recipes like this one really come in handy.
20. Snowball Cookies (CincyShopper) – Simple Christmas cookie recipes don’t get much simpler than this. You’ll only need 6 ingredients to whip up this delicious cookie.
21. Traditional Spritz Cookies (CincyShopper) – This buttery cookie is a melt-in-your-mouth delight that sort of reminds me of a Christmas shortbread cookies recipe.
22. Crackle Brownie Cookies (CincyShopper) – I love Christmas cookie and candy recipes that aren’t quite what you expect! This cookie has a slightly crunchy shell, but when you bite in you’re met with a moist and soft brownie texture. Yum! If that’s not enough to convince you to try this recipe, how about the fact that you only need 7 ingredients, one of which is water? 🙂
23. Maraschino Cherry Kiss Cookies (CincyShopper) – Here’s a brightly colored twist on your traditional “kiss” or “blossom” cookie. Looking for more inspiration? Free Christmas candy recipes are pretty abundant on the Internet, so just do a quick Google search for cookies that fit the ingredients you have on hand.
24. Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies (CincyShopper) – Looking for a cookie that the kiddos can “help” out with? This childrens Christmas dessert recipe should fit the bill. Let the little ones add the Hershey’s Kiss to each cookie… just keep an eye on them as they’ll probably eat as many Kisses as they add to cookies.
25. Soft Ginger Molasses Cookies (Urban Bliss Life) – Christmas cookie and candy recipes don’t have to be so sweet that just looking at them gives you cavities! If you’re looking for something with an understated sweetness try this ginger molasses cookie.
26. Homemade Linzer Cookies With Raspberry Jam (Happy Foods Tube) – Get into the holiday spirit by creating these cookies in different holiday appropriate spaces. For example, a Christmas wreath cookie!