Rice is another great option for cheap meals for large families. Sure, rice can sound a bit boring, but there are so many different ways to dress it up. Here are some of my favorite recipes:
33. Ham and Vegetable Fried Brown Rice (Freebie Finding Mom) – Don’t get tempted by takeout! Make this fried rice recipe for dinner, and your family, stomach, and wallet will thank you.
34. Easy Mexican Rice Casserole (Thrifty Jinxy) – Customize this cheap meal for large families to your family’s tastes by experimenting with different spices and quantities.
35. Rice and Beans (Happy Deal Happy Day) – 15 minutes of prep time is all you need to get this delicious dish going for your family.
More Cheap Meals for Large Families
Feeling full? So am I, but here are a few more of my favorite cheap meals for large families:
36. Mexican Quinoa (Freebie Finding Mom) – This dish can be made in large quantities, frozen, and re-heated on those nights when you literally have no time to cook.
37. Breakfast Pizza (Freebie Finding Mom) – Pizza for breakfast? You bet! Everyone in your house will love this cheap meal for large families. Get creative with the “toppings” and customize them to your family’s tastes.
38. Simple Oven Tacos (Simplistically Living) – Oh, wait, you mean it isn’t Taco Tuesday? Oh well, tacos are great anytime! Use ground turkey or chicken and lots of fresh veggies to make these tasty tacos a little healthier.
39. Cauliflower Chowder (Simplistically Living) – Low in calories and carbs, loaded with vegetables, and so good you’ll want to drink it straight from the bowl, this cheap meal for large families is sure to be a family favorite.
There you have it, 39 cheap meals for large families that are fun, frugal, simple, and scrumptious. Bon Appétit!
If you enjoyed these cheap meals for large families, be sure to follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Easy Family Meals on a Budget.