If you’re trying to improve your physical health without sacrificing your financial health, you’ll definitely want to check out these chicken based cheap meals for large families.
18. Grilled Chicken (Freebie Finding Mom) – This is perhaps my absolute favorite chicken recipe. It is a copycat recipe based off of grilled chicken from Versailles Poultry Days which is right in my hometown. If you ever get the opportunity, you simply must swing by Versailles Poultry Days but if not, this recipe is a close second!
19. Southwest Skillet Chicken and Rice (Living Sweet Moments) – This one pot meal is fast and easy from start to finish. That, plus the fact that it is a great cheap meal for large families, will make it a weeknight staple in your house in no time.
20. Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs (Cincy Shopper) – This sweet and savory recipe is a great way to make chicken a little more flavorful.
21. Homemade Chicken, Mushroom and Green Bean Casserole (Equipping Godly Women) – Recipes for cheap meals for large families don’t have to be used strictly for your family. Take this simple yet scrumptious crockpot recipe… it’s perfect for church carry-ins or family reunion potlucks!
22. Best Ever Chicken (Totally the Bomb) – You can whip up this cheap meal for large families for roughly $1 per person. Not bad, right?
A list of delicious cheap meals for large families wouldn’t be complete without a few pasta recipes. Try not to drool all over your computer as you explore these tasty options!
23. One Pot Pepperoni Pizza Pasta (Cincy Shopper) – Does your family love pizza? Mine too. Unfortunately, my wallet does not! Sure, I could buy frozen pizzas, but they just don’t seem healthy… that’s where this one pot pizza pasta recipe really comes in handy.
24. Homemade Chef Boyardee Beeferoni (Eat Thrive Glow) – This cheap meal for large families is perfect for a throwback Thursday dinner! Reminisce about your childhood and eating Chef Boyardee while serving your family this tasty homemade meal.
25. Baked Pasta with Ricotta and Spinach (Living Sweet Moments) – This frugal recipe is a yummy way to sneak some vegetables into your husband and little one’s diet.
26. One Pan Pasta and Meatballs (Living Sweet Moments) – This cheap meal for large families has a lot to brag about. In addition to being inexpensive, it can be prepared in 20 minutes or less, you’ll only need 1 pot to make it, and it is so good your family will ask for seconds!
27. Spaghetti with San Marzano Tomato and Meat Sauce (Living Sweet Moments) – Give your spaghetti a robust makeover with this yummy recipe.
28. One Pot Chicken Broccoli Pasta (Cincy Shopper) – During the summer, I like to make dinners that are simple and light and this cheap meal for large families fits the bill perfectly. The pasta is filling, but since there’s no heavy sauce it isn’t overwhelming.
29. Macaroni Pizza Casserole (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Here’s another way to cure your family’s craving for pizza without the cardboard box!
30. Tuna Noodle Casserole (Become a Coupon Queen) – You’ll only need 4 simple ingredients to put together this cheap meal for large families: Egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup, tuna, and peas.
31. Pesto Pasta with Avocado, Parmesan, and Tomatoes (Happy Deal Happy Day) – Summer is the perfect time to make this dish because you can score fresh tomatoes and basil which really take this recipe up a notch.
32. One Pot Parmesan Pasta (Mama of 3 Munchkins) – This cheap meal for large families is perfect for the family on the go. You can make it in one pot in just over 30 minutes.