This is a sponsored post. All opinions expressed are my own.
Snag Cheap or Even FREE Christmas Gifts With RebateKey
The pressure to spend, spend, spend during the holidays is real. I get it! You want to spoil your loved ones with the perfect presents: you want your kids to smile wide with delight; you want your mom to give you the tightest hug; you want your spouse to exclaim, “How did you know?!”
But the cost of all those wonderful gifts can really add up, leading to some pretty big credit card bills—and a lot of stress—after the season is over.
The good news is that you don’t have to over-spend this holiday season! AND you don’t have to spend the time you’d rather have with friends and family clipping coupons or mailing in UPCs.
How? By using RebateKey!
How to Save Money With RebateKey
RebateKey gives exclusive access to manufacturer’s rebates for tons of great brands and products from Amazon. They work with only the most trusted, verified vendors, and they don’t even take your credit card information—so your online shopping experience is easy and safe!
There are even items with 100% rebates—which means you can get the item completely free! Who doesn’t love freebies? Am I right?! (Note: the completely free offers go very quickly, so you’ll need to act fast if it’s something you want to snag.)
My Thoughts on RebateKey
I used RebateKey and it’s definitely been a money-saver!
Most recently, I ordered a couple of things for my son: a kid’s light-up Santa hat and some sticker printer paper. (My son is obsessed with printing stickers, and as for the Santa hat…what kid wouldn’t love a light-up Santa hat?) Both items were from Amazon, which means with Prime I received everything in two days. I love that! In 35 days, I’ll get a nice rebate check to cover 90% of the cost of these two items! (How nice is it to get a rebate check instead of a credit card bill for all our holiday shopping, right?)
Below is a picture of Ian rocking his Santa hat. 😉
Here are my tips for getting the most out of RebateKey:
- Don’t forget to make a claim for your rebate! Obviously this is the most important thing. If you forget to make a claim with your order number, you can’t get a rebate.
- Make sure to read the FAQs. There are a few things you should know when shopping on RebateKey. One thing to note: there is a limit on the number of rebates you can get. It’s a maximum of 5 items per day and 50 items per month. (That’s still a lot of rebates, but it’s good to know in case you want to get things in bulk!)
- Know your prices. Do a quick Google or Amazon search to make sure that the price you’re seeing on RebateKey is really a deal. (So far, I’ve been impressed with the items I’ve researched—but it never hurts to check.)
- Buy only what you really want or need. It can be tempting to go overboard when you see all the great offers. But make sure to skip things you don’t really want or need: if you or your loved ones don’t use the gift, you didn’t actually save any money.
- Keep cash flow in mind. RebateKey isn’t a credit card or layaway payment. With RebateKey, you’re paying the full price up front and getting the rebate check 35 days later. Remember this when you’re looking at cash flow in your budget!
- Use the “sort by rebate %” option. If you’re looking for a steal, use the feature to sort by rebate percentage. You’ll find the options with the most money back!
Here are some situations that are a perfect use of RebateKey:
- White elephants (aka Yankee Swap or Dirty Santa)
- Secret Santa
- Teacher gifts
- Stocking stuffers
- Reward/prize bag for completing chores (for kids)
- Gift donations (Toys for Tots, local women’s and children’s shelters, etc.)
I hope these tips are helpful! Now head on over to RebateKey and see what freebies you can score either for yourself or a loved one!