25 Mason Jar Cookie Recipes
Cookies are a tried and true comfort food. No matter what the occasion is, cookies make an amazing (and delicious) gift. However, it’s time for a twist on this classic gift. Instead of baking cookies and gifting them the next day (you know, after they’ve lost that delicious just-out-of-the-oven freshness), give all the ingredients for cookies in a beautiful package. Give Mason jar cookies using one of these Mason jar cookie recipes.
If you’ve never put together a Mason jar cookie recipe, don’t worry. Mason Jar cookie recipes are simple, frugal, and this gift in a jar is sure to be enjoyed by whomever receives it.
To get the creative juices flowing (and your stomach growling), here are 25 Mason jar cookie recipes.
Tip: Layering ingredients for these Mason jar cookie recipes is easy with a wide-mouth funnel.
1. White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies: This Mason jar cookie recipe is a twist on old fashioned oatmeal cookies.
2. Double Chocolate Cookies: Can’t get enough chocolate? Me neither. This Mason jar cookie recipe is perfect for the chocoholic.
3. M&M Chocolate Candy Cookies:Hmm, what goes great with cookies? Candy!
4. Cowgirl Cookies: This Mason jar cookie recipe is perfect for the cowgirl in your life or swap out the pink M&Ms for a more “manly” color and turn them into cowboy cookies.
5. Triple Chip Cookies: One of the ingredients in this Mason jar cookie recipe is milk chocolate cake mix…need I say more?
6. Santa’s Cookies: This Mason jar cookie recipe may be called “Santa’s Cookies in a Jar” but they’re delicious year round.
7. Sugar Cookies: Simple, sweet, and scrumptious…these cookies are sure to be a favorite.
8. Valentine’s Day M&M Cookies: These melt in your mouth cookies definitely say “I love you”.
9. Chocolate Chip Cookies: Chocolate chip cookies are a classic for a reason. This Mason jar cookie recipe may seem “plain” but what it lacks in ingredients it more than makes up for in taste.
10. White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies: This Mason jar cookie recipe produces a sweet treat that is great with hot drinks like coffee or hot chocolate…okay, they’re good with anything but especially good with hot beverages!