18. Tug of War: Surely this one needs no explanation. Let the best man (or woman) win!
19. Glow in the Dark Ring Toss: Use this outdoor party game to wear the little ones out before bed. They’ll have a blast playing and love watching the glowing rings sail through the dark.
20. Walk the Plank: Ahoy matey! It doesn’t take much to put together this fun pirate themed game.
21. Popcorn Drop: Just try not to eat the main “ingredient” in this outdoor party game.
22. Sack Race: There’s a reason this outdoor party game is a classic. Not only is it tons of fun but it’s totally low maintenance.
23. Disk Tic-Tac-Toe: Put a spin on tic-tac-toe. This will turn up the challenge and the fun.
24. Pool Prize Search: If water parks just aren’t in the budget, give this outdoor party game a try. The kids can cool off while they search the water for a “prize”.
25. Yard Maze: Use supplies from Mother Nature like grass clippings, sticks, or fallen leaves to create a winding labyrinth in your yard. Challenge little ones to see who can find their way through the fastest.
This season, you’ve got plenty of outdoor party games to choose from. Whatever activities you go with are sure to enthrall your kids-after all, they’ll have the most fun when they’re spending time with their loved ones.
Do you have other ideas for kid-friendly outdoor party games? Share them in the comments!
Sweta Sonulkar says
lovely party ideas
Some wonderfully creative ideas for outdoor play. We believe that child are happier and heathy when engaged in outdoor activities. We have a short blog on this, here http://goo.gl/tpGNzc
Victor Henriquez says
Another idea could be to play Foosball.
Thanks, Victor! 🙂 Kelli
Alan slimm says
What I love is take my gear and go camping with the kids.
How fun, Alan! 🙂 Kelli
What are the game instructions for the hula hoop over balloon game?
Does anyone know where I can find someone that sells an oversize Jenga game this size? I’ve looked but can’t find one this big.