9. DIY Ping Pong Table: I feel a ping pong championship coming on! Face off against friends, family, neighbors, your kids and even your kids’ friends.
10. Milk Jug Toss: This outdoor party game is quick to create but don’t worry, it isn’t light on the fun!
11. Giant Pick Up Sticks: This game is a bit of a brain teaser and it’s sure to keep the little ones entertained for a while so that mom and dad can kick back and relax.
12. Target Station with Pool Noodles: This outdoor party game is like some kind of summer olympics event. See who can take home the gold!
13. Water Pinata: If you aren’t lucky enough to have a pool or have access to a pool (a.k.a. impose on your neighbors), what better way is there to cool off?
14. Obstacle Course: Get creative and dream up your own outdoor party game in the form of an obstacle course. Your imagination is the limit with this fun activity.
or Wild Wheels Obstacle Course: A variation on the “traditional” obstacle course.
15. Fruit Roll Up or Doughnut Race: This outdoor party game makes your child work for that sugary sweet treat!
16. Bucket Ball: Here’s another backyard game that will have you fantasizing about festivals. Good news – this is just as much fun but a lot more frugal.
17. Toss Hula Hoop Over Balloon Game: Sunshine, balloons, hula hoops-what more could you ask for? This outdoor party game combines fun and learning as it allows kids to improve their gross motor skills and basic math skills.
Sweta Sonulkar says
lovely party ideas
Some wonderfully creative ideas for outdoor play. We believe that child are happier and heathy when engaged in outdoor activities. We have a short blog on this, here http://goo.gl/tpGNzc
Victor Henriquez says
Another idea could be to play Foosball.
Thanks, Victor! 🙂 Kelli
Alan slimm says
What I love is take my gear and go camping with the kids.
How fun, Alan! 🙂 Kelli
What are the game instructions for the hula hoop over balloon game?
Does anyone know where I can find someone that sells an oversize Jenga game this size? I’ve looked but can’t find one this big.