Do you and your family eat the same old recipes day after day? If “boring” is the best word to describe what’s coming out of your kitchen, it’s time to shake things up! Let’s add a little excitement and fun(fetti). Brace yourself… things are about to get colorful. Here are 22 funfetti recipes that are sure to brighten your day!
Warning: Most of these funfetti recipes probably aren’t diet friendly, but that doesn’t mean you can’t indulge every once in a while in small quantities. If you deprive yourself of everything tasty 24/7, your diet is doomed to failure. So go ahead and treat yourself to some yummy fun(fetti) now and again.
1. Funfetti Cake Bites (Written Reality) – Here’s a funfetti recipe that is not only fun and delicious but super easy. You only need 3 ingredients to whip up this dessert.
2. Funfetti Cake Batter Wedding Cookies (Crazy for Crust) – Use this funfetti recipe to sooth your sweet tooth without blowing your diet to oblivion. You can easily make these cookies bite sized, so you can (in theory) just indulge in one or two.
3. Birthday Cake Batter Popcorn (Mrs. Schwartz’s Kitchen) – Okay, all funfetti recipes are awesome for parties, especially kids parties if you don’t mind them bouncing off the wall from all the sugar, but this particular recipe is just perfect! Serve it up at the kids’ slumber party, family movie night, etc.
4. Funfetti Cake Pops (Hungry Happenings) – If you’re trying to show off your skills, this funfetti recipe is for you. Bonus: While it looks super impressive, it really isn’t that hard, but that’ll be our little secret! 😉
5. Funfetti Ice Cream (The Marvelous Misadventures of a Foodie) – I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! And trust me, they’ll be screaming for this funfetti recipe. This is a yummy and colorful way to cool down during the dog days of summer.
6. Funfetti Cake Cookies (More Chocolate) – If you’re not crazy about store bought cake mix, try this funfetti recipe. You’ll make delicious cookies from scratch using more natural ingredients. Bonus: There’s an optional chocolate frosting recipe included.
7. Funfetti Millionaire Cake (Life, Love & Sugar) – How much fun(fetti) can you handle? This funfetti recipe might be an overdoes as it incorporates three different layers of funfetti cakes.
8. Funfetti Breakfast Muffins (The Pinning Mama) – Need a little something special to get your day going? This funfetti recipe is perfect for starting your hump day (or any day) off on the right foot. Note: It uses Fruity Pebbles in place of cake mix.
9. Funfetti Donut Ice Cream Sandwiches (Young at Heart Mommy) – Every word in the title of this funfetti recipe shouts DECADENCE, am I right? Serve this up as an extra special treat for your family and friends.
10. Funfetti Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes (Blahnik Baker) – Of all the funfetti recipes in this article, this one is definitely in the top 3 in terms of trickiness. However, it creates a beautiful product that is super good, so don’t be afraid to give it a try. Tip: If you’re contemplating trying this funfetti recipe, be sure to read the tips from the chef as they’re sure to save you time and aggravation!
11. No Bake Cake Batter Truffles (Who Needs a Cape?) – To pull off this funfetti recipe all you need is 15 minutes of prep time. Seriously, it’s surprisingly easy; after all, you don’t even need to use an oven.
12. Skinny Funfetti Cake Batter Granola Bars (Amy’s Healthy Baking) – If you’re being totally no-nonesense with your diet, then this funfetti recipe is for you. It is low calorie, low fat, and high fiber.
13. Funfetti Christmas Crunch (Cooking Classy) – While the title of this funfetti recipe may include the word “Christmas”, trust me, you can enjoy it year round. Substitute normal M&Ms in place of just red and green M&Ms and voilà, you’ve got a treat perfect for any day of the year.
14. Funfetti Marshmallow Popcorn Treats (Just a Taste) – Just 5 ingredients and less than 30 minutes stands between you and this sticky sweet dessert! This funfetti recipe is perfect if you’re a fan of Rice Krispie treats.
15. Birthday Cake Fudge (Couponing For 4) – This funfetti recipe is so easy that the little ones can help out. Warning: They may try to eat most of it while you’re cooking so watch out!
16.-18. Three recipes for Funfetti Waffles: Funfetti Waffles (The Worktop), Funfetti Waffles (Always Expect Moore), Funfetti Waffles with Cotton Candy Frosting (Fantastical Sharing) – Waffles are already a fan fav breakfast food, but these 3 funfetti recipes will help you take things to the next level! Tip: Make an extra large batch and freeze leftovers to use throughout the week.
19. Funfetti Cake Batter Dip (Fantastical Sharing) – Funfetti recipes don’t get much easier than this. You literally take 3 ingredients, stir them together in a bowl, and dive in.
20. Funfetti Cake Donuts (Fantastical Sharing) – Want to treat your coworkers? Instead of purchasing donuts or bagels on your way in to work, whip up a batch of this funfetti recipe. Trust me, you’ll be the office hero (or office villain if a lot of them are trying to diet).
21. Funfetti Blondies (Fantastical Sharing) – This funfetti recipe is great for any occasion from office carry-ins to kids birthday parties to family dinners. You simply can’t go wrong with this dessert.
22. Cake Batter Rice Crispy Treats (Fantastical Sharing) – Brighten up your Rice Krispie treats with this funfetti recipe. Tip: Set aside a treat for yourself because these will go fast!
Use these 22 funfetti recipes to brighten up your day, and the day of all of those around you.
Tip: If you’re looking for more out-of-the-box and delicious recipes, follow Freebie Finding Mom’s Must Try Recipes Pinterest board.