Homemade Household Products
20. Homemade Coconut Oil Lotion Bars (Freebie Finding Mom) – Could your heels, elbows, or hands cut someone? If you answered “yes,” it’s time to lotion up. I recommend this homemade essential oil recipe for coconut oil lotion bars.
21. DIY Body Buter (Freebie Finding Mom) – Hydrate your skin with this body butter. You can make it at home without even turning on the oven!
22. Homemade Sugar Scrub Bars with Coconut Oil (Freebie Finding Mom) – Notice how many homemade essential oil recipes contain coconut oil? This one is no exception and that’s because coconut oil has a whole slew of benefits for your skin. Try out this wonder oil with these homemade sugar scrub bars.
23. Homemade Body Wash (Freebie Finding Mom) – Skip stores like Bath and Body Works and create your own sweet smelling body wash at half the price with this homemade essential oil recipe. Thanks to essential oils, you can create just about any scent you desire.
24. Homemade Shaving Cream (Freebie Finding Mom) – This citrus scented shaving cream is awesome for your skin and invigorating for your senses. It’s a great way to wake up in the morning.
25. DIY Poo Poo Toilet Spray (Freebie Finding Mom) – This homemade essential oil recipe does exactly what you’re thinking. It covers up certain “bathroom” smells that may linger. Bye, bye embarrassing situations.
26. Homemade Sunscreen (Freebie Finding Mom) – Red may be sexy on a car but it isn’t on your skin! This summer, avoid sunburn with this easy to make DIY sunscreen.
27. Homemade Bath Fizzies (Freebie Finding Mom) – Pamper yourself with a nice long soak in the tub complete with this homemade essential oil recipe for bath fizzies. Choose soothing essential oils like lavender to boost the relaxation factor. Bonus: The coconut oil in this recipe will moisturize your skin while you soak.
28. Homemade Aftershave (Freebie Finding Mom) – Shaving can cause inflammation, razor burn, larger pores, and irritated skin – not fun! However, that doesn’t mean you have to kick the razor to the curb. Instead, sooth your skin with this DIY aftershave.
29. Homemade Flea Shampoo (Freebie Finding Mom) – Rid your pet and your home of unwanted guests with this homemade essential oil recipe for flea shampoo. Bonus: Unlike many store bought products, this flea shampoo does not contain harsh, foul smelling chemicals and ingredients.
30. Homemade Coconut Oil Creamsicle Lotion Bars (Freebie Finding Mom) – These coconut oil lotion bars will be your secret weapon against dry, itchy skin year round! Tip: They make an awesome gift for just about any occasion.
31. Homemade Lavender Body Scrub (Freebie Finding Mom) – Many homemade essential oil recipes, like this one, are ultra luxurious without the high price tag of store-bought spa products. The next time you need to unwind, even if you only have 10 minutes, turn to this lavender body scrub.
32. Homemade Mouthwash (Our Small Hours) – Do you know what’s in your mouthwash? Take a look at the back of the bottle… you’ll probably be surprised when you find out what exactly you’re putting in your mouth. Avoid ingesting even small amounts of those chemical with this natural mouthwash recipe.
33. Homemade Toothpaste (Our Small Hours) – Make your own toothpaste with this homemade essential oil recipe. Just because you’re making your own product doesn’t mean you have to give up your favorite scents/flavors. Experiment with different essential oils to get your preferred scent/flavor.
34. DIY Deodorant (A Doctor in the House) – Whether you have sensitive skin or are merely concerned with long term exposure to chemicals, this DIY deodorant can help. Amazingly, this product only has 2 ingredients!
35. DIY Foot Funk Spray (The Evolution of Mom) – Does your house or car smell like feet? Yeah, it is a common problem in the spring/summer with the return of flip flops. This year, banish foot funk with the help of this homemade essential oil recipe.
36. Bug Repellant (Ann’s Entitled Life) – Do mosquitos LOVE to make a meal out of you? Do those little pests have you hiding in the house? Brave the outdoors without slathering yourself in chemicals with the help of this DIY bug repellant.
37. Focus Roller (Early Bird Mom) – The lavender and other essential oils in this homemade essential oil recipe will help your little one (or even you) relax and focus.
38. Diaper Cream (The Essential Baker) – With just 2 ingredients, this DIY diaper cream is a snap to throw together which is great because if you need diaper cream it probably means you have your hands full. 🙂
39. Lavender Body Lotion (The Essential Baker) – Need a little help relaxing after a long day or getting to sleep at the end of the night? Try this homemade essential oil recipe. Not only will it sooth your senses and mind, it’s good for your skin!
40. Soap Bars (Happy Deal Happy Day) – Want pretty soap for your guest bathroom or maybe to add to a gift basket? Skip the expensive stuff at the stores and try out this homemade essential oil recipe. Not only is the soap pretty to look at, it smells amazing.
41. Epsom Foot Soak (Eat Thrive Glow) – Is it just me or did feet get the short end of the stick? They’re shoved in socks and shoes, locked in the dark, most of the day. They get stood on for hours at a time. Say “thanks” to your feet for all they do with this foot soak recipe.
Have you tried any of these homemade essential oil recipes? If so, share your thoughts in the comments. I’d also love to know what your favorite homemade essential oil recipes are!
Do you like to use homemade beauty products and homemade cleaners? I love the ability to make products to use in my home that are all natural and safe which is why I am a big fan of essential oils. Young Living essential oils are my favorite oils because they are some of the best essential oils on the market. I also appreciate that Young Living guarantees no pesticides or herbicides were used in the growing of their oils, and that they are the only company that has their own farms, so they can ensure the quality of their oils.
Whether you already use Young Living essential oils or are new to the company, for a limited time, you can snag an awesome deal on a Young Living Premium Starter Kit!
The Young Living Premium Starter Kit includes:
- Eleven (5 ml) therapeutic-grade essential oils
- Your choice of Dew Drop or another Home Diffuser
- Several FREEBIES including a $20 Amazon gift card (limited time offer!), a reference guide, and access to our private Facebook groups where you can learn more about essential oils (how to use them, benefits, how to make money selling them etc.)
- Plus, with this order, you automatically become a wholesale member, which means you will save 24% off all of your orders! Even if you are not interested in selling Young Living essential oils, you still get the member discount if you purchase this Premium Starter Kit, and make at least one purchase of $50 per year!
*One exciting aspect of picking up the Premium Starter Kit is that you immediately have your own business (if you want)! There are numerous perks to becoming a seller and promoter of Young Living essential oils, so if you have been wanting a way to make money at home, this could be the right solution for you. Please note: You are NOT required to sell anything, it is completely your choice, but if you are interested in selling Young Living essential oils, I’d be happy to share with you more about this, feel free to email me at the address below.
Here’s How to Get Your Young Living Premium Starter Kit:
- Go to the Young Living Enrollment page.
- Choose Member for the membership type.
- Double check that the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID are both showing 2751941
- To ensure you never run out of your oils, you can enroll in the optional Essential Rewards program at this time. This is a monthly auto-ship program where if you commit to spending 50 PV (usually $50) for eleven out of the twelve months of the year, you can earn FREE product credits and reduced shipping! I love to save money, so I recommend this option! (You may opt out if you are not interested.)
- Add any additional products and fill in your information. A couple of additions you may want to consider are Lemongrass Vitality which is great for pain relief and a Thieves Household Cleaner. I like the Thieves Household Cleaner because not only is it cheaper than most any cleaner you can buy in stores, but it is non-toxic too. As a mom, this matters to me.
- After you fill out your information, including name, address, phone, email, etc., you will also enter your social security number and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Select your choice of shipping, and then you will enter your payment information.
- Review your order and then click Activate and Place Order. That’s it! Your oils will be on their way!
Please feel free to email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your freebies will be shipped within 2-4 weeks.
Want to learn more about Young Living essential oils and why they are my preferred essential oil provider? Go here.