82. Scented Body Sprays: Scented body sprays make an inexpensive Easter basket addition; however, you’ll probably want to tell your daughter not to go overboard spritzing everything.
83. Manicure Sets: Enjoy some mother daughter pampering without the price tag by adding a manicure set to your daughter’s Easter basket.
84. Picture Frames: Instead of sticking photos to the wall or worse yet putting holes in the wall, gift your child a decorative picture frame or two so that he or she can decorate his or her room.
85. Key Chains: Maybe a fun key chain that fits your child’s personality will help him or her hang on to those house keys. Hey, a mom can hope right?
86. Beef Jerky: If you’re looking for a high protein low sugar snack that your child will love add some beef jerky to his or her Easter basket. Beef jerky is a great snack to boost his or her energy before after school activities like sports.
87. Travel Size Toiletries: A carrying case packed with travel size toiletries makes for a useful Easter gift.
88. Ear Buds: Ear buds are an inexpensive gift for your child and for you if he or she is at that age where music needs to be loud enough to rattle the windows.
89. iTunes Gift Card: A gift that is sure to be appreciated by most kids (and adults for that matter) is an iTunes gift card since it can be used to download a variety of media from movies to music.
90. Travel Alarm Clocks: Okay, an alarm clock may not elicit squeals of excitement from your child but its still a useful and inexpensive Easter gift.
91. Cosmetic Bags: A cute cosmetic bag is a great Easter basket filler. With this little gift in hand your daughter will be able to neatly stow all of her makeup (rather than leaving it rolling around the bathroom counter).
92. Small Calculators: Send your child back to school after spring break ready to tackle even the toughest math problems with a handy calculator.
93. Pocket Knives: The boy in your family will go crazy for his very own pocket knife. In fact, he’ll be just looking for ways to use all of the tools and gadgets.
94. Make-Up Brushes: Whether your daughter is old enough to wear makeup or still in the dress-up phase, makeup brushes will be a welcome Easter basket addition.
95. USB Flash Drives: A flash drive is sure to come in handy for school work so add one to your child’s Easter basket.
96. Diary with Lock and Key: Another classic gift is a diary, and it’s a classic for a reason. Your daughter will love recording her hopes, dreams, and private thoughts in her very own diary.
97. Disposable Cameras: Make every moment a Kodak moment when you put a disposable camera in your child’s Easter basket. Get ready to say “Cheese”!
98. Cell Phone Cases: A cell phone case lets your child show off his or her individuality while ensuring that that expensive cell phone is adequately protected.
99. Magazine Subscriptions: Okay, it may not be Shakespeare but a magazine subscription will help encourage your son or daughter to read.
This Easter basket idea is especially inexpensive when you buy them from DiscountMags.com where you can score up to 80% off on subscriptions to popular magazines.
100. Mascara: Some nice makeup like non-clumping mascara is sure to be appreciated by the young lady in your family.
There you have it – 101 Easter basket ideas for kids! From my family to yours – Happy Easter!
What other Easter basket ideas for kids did I forget? Please share in the comments.